Ratings for Dr. Scott E. Hastings

Dr. Hastings spends lots of time with me, and is very knowledgeable. When he is typing on his computer he is taking detailed notes on my medical history in his electronic medical records so he can know exactly what he has recommended for my care, and be able to look it up to discuss with specialists or the hospital. I really like that he tries to save me money on my healthcare costs! And I like that he knows a lot about herbs and other alternative medicines.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Sits with a laptop without looking at you, probably looking up your symptoms on the Mayo Clinic site. Not very useful when he does diagnose the symptoms he typed in.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2009

He made bad comments' about my cardioligist. Also he tried to change, my heart med's. As if he knew more than the heart doctor. I told him several times I didn't need him for that. I just needed him to work on my other madical problems.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Scott E. Hastings's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 2001)

Ameritas