Ratings for Dr. Renzo Capraro

BEST DENTIST ON STATEN ISLAND!!! HE DOES AMAZING WORK I AM VERY PLEASED!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2014

THE BEST DENTIST IN STATEN ISLAND, THE PERSON ABOVE ME IS A PSYCHO

flag | Submitted September 13, 2012

i already rated this dentist last week, he made horse dentures,,he had to force them into my mouth,,i waited 2-3 months for these teeth..he office called me to pay ahead of time..which, unfortunately i did..his gross negligence has made me lose 10 lbs and has exacerbated my copd, lung condition and now i'm depressed...he showed no compassion when i cried in his chair...he simply cannot make dentures..he commented on my weight loss, but never put a rush on my dentures.he just didn't care. i kept tellin him these teeth are too large for my mouth, but he couldn't fix them, he tried, he could not,,i cannot speak with them in my mouth, let alone eat..i'm suffering and starving...i'm trying to go on job interviews but when they hear me speak, i don't get the interview. this is a true story..his staff kept addressing me by another name entirely which made me extremely uncomfortable,,maybe he had the wrong chart???

flag | Submitted June 7, 2009