Ratings for Dr. Robert W. Mooney

Willingway treats their patients like Prisoners. Dr. Bobby and Dr. Shawn are arrogant and have horrible bedside manners. Willingway was a great place when Dr. John Mooney was working there and when his son Dr. Al was employed at Willingway. Arrogance and greed have ruined Willingway Hospital.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Dr. Bobby Mooney is a great doctor. I had a great experience with him and his treatment helps me every day in my life now, even after leaving Willingway. If you had a bad experience, it is probably because he told you the truth about how to get sober and you didn't want to hear it. The truth can be really hard to hear - especially to those of us with alcohol and drug problems. I know it was for me. But I was willing to listen to save my life. Willingway is an amazing facility - the kindest, best trained staff you could ever hope to find anywhere. They told me they would "love me until I could love myself" and they did. I am in recovery and doing great now. Dr. Al Mooney is also incredible. He has a strong passion for helping alcoholics and drug addicts. The Mooneys have spent their lives helping people with addictions and I am grateful that they were able to help me and my family. Willingway, Dr. Bobby Mooney and Dr. Al Mooney come highly recommended!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

My experience with Willingway, especially "Dr." Mooney is nothing but negative. This is a corrupt and dangerous organization which preys upon people at their most vulnerable. Avoid at all costs!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2009

Dr. Mooney has no understanding of confidentiality. He deliberately disclosed unlimited confidential information concerning my husband to his employer, even after he was told to stop. He and the staff at Willingway Hospital are VERY unprofessional and have no bedside manner.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Robert W. Mooney's Credentials

• Mercer Univ Sch Of Med, MacOn Ga 31207 (Grad. 1991)

Workers Comp