Ratings for Dr. V. Keith Jiminez

Went in peeing so much blood it was unreal. Had been doing that for 4 days. Went to ER and they stated I needed to follow up with Urologist ASAP. So Dr. Jimminez said I had back problems. Really? Back problems cause you to pass large amounts of blood. No trauma to kidney area at all! He is a joke. If you care about your health don't waste your time with #don'tknownothing!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Not a good doctor. Always in a rush. It's hard to ask a question and when you do he doesn't really answer it. His staff doesn't seem organized. I had a PSA test a few weeks ago and the nurse said that she would call by the end of the week with my results. She never called. I called early the following week for my results but the nurse was out. I was told only the nurse could give results and she would call me. Long, frustrating story later, two go by before the nurse calls me only to say, "we need to schedule you for a PSA test. She completely didn't realize I had already had one!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

I love Dr. Jimenez. He really cares about me.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr Jiminez is very honest, up front, educational, and professional. My husband had his first kidney stone ever and it was a 2cm staghorn calculi. Not your average stone! After more test on kidney function and carful evaluation dr jiminez did the unusual and performed lithotripsy instead of surgery! I must say this has been the best decision with excellent outcome! Dr jiminez recommended that 1-2 gallons of water be drank each day to flush out the stone fragments, and I must say my husband has been faithfully drinking 1.5 gallons a day. Dr jiminez came highly recommended to use by some of our friends and he has truly met our expectations. I will also highly recommend Dr Jiminez!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

Dr. Jimenez performed a biopsy back in 2008. I received the results in less thn a week. The results weren't what my wife and I wanted to see(positive for Prostate cancer). Keith was very professional in his task of telling me the bad news. He layed out what his recommended path ahead to deal with this monster. He provided my wife and I some reading material on the robic surgery and asked that we read the information and come back with our qusetions. We scheduled an appointment within a few days and we sat down and discussed the upcoming surgery. This would be the first time I had ever been operated on(by the way,I was 55 years old). The surgery was a success!!!! I would highly recommend Dr. Jimenez to anyone who has to face this type of cancer.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Very disappointing experience with this doc. He does not listen nor communicate well with me. Treated me with rudeness & disrespect when I asked questions about my care & offered no insights to disturbing lab results that I had to call several times to receive. I was told no results could be given over phone, must be seen by doctor. i asked that they be faxed so that i could at least see them but needed a medical analysis/explanation & presumably treatment. When told that I had to schedule an appt with him to get his analysis of results, I happily agreed & did so. But he canceled the appointment (on the morning of) & offered only to mail me me standardized information in the mail (on only 1 of 6 issues) rather than meet with me. (I had correctly predicted the test results, he showed me no interest in treating the problems that the results revealed to us.) Currently have an acute urinary situation untreated with an offer of a 4-month follow-up --- unacceptable. Will not be going back.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2012

Dr. Jiminez saw my daughter today and found her kidney stone and is doing surgery on her tomorrow. He is my doctor and he was very caring today as he always is. I highly recommend this guy. His staff was great also.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

After biopsy of prostate, I waited over 2 weeks for results. I called his office every day, but received no callbacks despite my requests for a callback. Finally I received a callback and was told "I had prostate cancer". Also, Medicare was charged for an urinalysis every time I saw him even though I did not have an urinalysis every time.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Dr. V. Keith Jiminez's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1995)