Ratings for Dr. Samantha J. Newbould

She is very unhelpful and acts like she is better than the patient. she talks down to people and puts people down. She is not very kind and neither are the nurses that help her. Her bedside manor sucks and I will never go back to her. She did not listen to me when I was really sick and also about the fact that I can only take anti-botics in liquid form due to my stomach taking longer to empty.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2009

Dr. Newbould is still a bit new to me, but she's definitely better than my last doctor. She's very helpful especially with perscriptions. She'll search to see if she has free samples and coupons for you. When I had strep throat she gave me a free full bottle of Amoxicillian that she had on hand. When you're trying out new medications she tells you to call her whenever if you have questions or if you need to try something else. I had one insurance code foul-up but the OMG staff was very helpful and contacted my insurance and got the mistake taken care of in a timely matter.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Samantha J. Newbould's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)