Ratings for Dr. Linda M. Agresti

Dr Linda is the BEST family doctor we have ever seen. She doesn't hesitate to get us tested. She explains thoroughly. She saved my husband's nose when she sent him to a derm. She sent me to a specialist and it turns out I have vision loss because of brain damage. She is Lyme friendly. And her staff is stellar.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Always running way behind. Consistently schedules appointment after appointment...pushes you come back in for an appointment to get your pap results or blood your test results for general check ups? Yet another reason to PAY a co-pay and charge your insurance company for a doctor visit. Never in my life have I had such poor experiences with a doctor and office.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

She is always running late and then is rushed when she finally makes it to you. She is arguementative if you question her so-called medical advice. Never take any time to really listen to you and has excuses for her misdiagnosis. Very poor doctor. I feel as though my health has gone down hill since I have been with her. Am leaving her practice

flag | Submitted February 18, 2012

She takes no time with you. This office seems like a family of money hungry doctors.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2010

Dr.L was not correct in her medical advice. Her advice was misleading, she's often rushed and behind schedule.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

dr very helpful concerned about my care and knowledgeable , worth the wait

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

After a long 2 hour wait. I was rushed in to get my vitals. As the nurse finished up my vitals, she came in. She did NOT great me with a friendly hello or any thing. She was rushed and went through the motions of doing a general exam. Her back was turned to me almost the entire time and was quickly skimming through my record. Never looked at the area I had pain and wrote me out a prescription. 15 minutes later I was done. It was like one of those quick lube places; get as many in as possible.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

When she couldn't answer my questions, she either pretended not to hear or gave a non-answer. I went to her for someone to continue to write me prescriptions for Wellbutrin, but she gave far greater attention to giving me diet instructions (I am of average build, whereas she is quite obese) and did not listen to anything about what my diet actually had been theretofore.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Linda M. Agresti's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Workers Comp