Ratings for Dr. Daniel A. Gozzi

Staff is exceedingly rude and unhelpful. When I ran out of insulin and tried to get an emergency prescription, it took 6 hours and 5 phone calls to the office to get the prescription called in - the urgency was shrugged off and I was told that, in accordance with their policy, their only obligation was to fill the prescription within 48 hours.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Gozzi for several years. His treatment plan was spot on. He is great about explaining tests, results, and treatment. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Gozzi's for several years now. He is very thorough and knowledgeable. I feel safe with him and know that he has my best interest at heart. I fully recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Thanks to Dr. Gozzi I finally live at peace of my Thyroid condition. He detected my Thyroid had a Nodule that was growing over time; then encouraged me to finalize exams that showed a small cancer condition. Because at the time I relocated from WDC to MA, he had the interest to recommend me to yet another fine doctor and surgeon. I had my thyroid removed and am now in very good health. Thanks Dr. Gozzi!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2011

I hired Dr Gozzi because I had received 2 independent reccomendations. I was looking for someone to finally figure out why I have been having certain symptoms for the last several years-to "solve the puzzle". All Dr Gozzi did was send me to other specialists for various testing. When the test results came back as inconclusive, he then insisted that I have radical surgery (so radical that Dr House can't even get approval for it). When I said no (after countless hours of research), he then told me I should pray for a cancer diagnosis, because cancer would "cure" me. I subsequently fired him and sent a letter to his office requesting a refund. When I called a few weeks later I was told that the request had been denied. Dr Gozzi tried to tell me that he had come up with a diagnosis, however, the only diagnosis he mentioned was the data he received from the radiologist. I have filed a complaint with the state licensing board. I do not recommend him. He is an arrogant SOB!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Dr. Daniel A. Gozzi's Credentials

• French

• Coll Mayor De Nuestro Senora Del Rosario, Fac De Med, Bogota, Colombia (Grad. 1991)

MSP/BC Med