Ratings for Dr. Ingela Thomsen

She was reading a text when she came in the exam room. Not warm and fuzzy at all. She seemed distant and like she didn't really know what she was doing.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

She was a bit abrupt and seemed distracted. I didn't feel she cared about my complaint or had much empathy which is odd for a physician. The office was clean and the staff seemed competent.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I've been seeing this doctor for about 6 years now. I like her manner very much. She is polite and listens. She does not force opinions on you and lays out your choices clearly. Very respectful and kind. I trust her and follow her advice most of the time. I have never felt rushed and always felt she was willing to discuss whatever I brought up, even if it wasn't the main reason for my visit. I really couldn't ask for any more from my personl physician. She's great!

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

She did not listen to all my problems I was telling her about. She made it clear I could only discuss one problem at each visit. However after a sever accident I had multiple problems. She was very uncaring and cold. Fastest office visits in history. 2 minutes is a long visit. Her staff also said they would get back to me regarding results from important tests. Never did. They also frequently DID NOT call in prescriptions to the pharmacy. I had to call them and remind them several times. Very strange and unusual.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Dr. Thomsen takes whatever time you need to reassure you and answer your questions. She does not force opinions on you, and listens to what you have to say. I feel vey confident of recieving good care from her.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

She is an excellent doctor who listens, nicely answers questions, and makes you feel at ease.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2011

She is wonderful, great bedside manner and very knowledgable.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2009

Dr. Ingela Thomsen's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners