Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bacchus

Dr. Kevin Bacchus and his staff are compassionate and caring. I had a molar removed with no pain during the procedure or the next day. I would give him ten stars. I highly recommend Dr. Kevin Bacchus for all your family dental needs.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Dr. Kevin Bacchus's response
Thank you for your review. I look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment.

Submitted May 5, 2019

Dr. Kevin Bacchus is a masterful dentist, his staff highly professional, his office and equipment modern and up to date. We moved away from Sarnia and still make the drive down to see him, that’s how great a dentist he is.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2019

Dr. Kevin Bacchus's response
Thank you for your review and for making the drive to still come and see us.

Submitted May 5, 2019

I went in for my 6 month checkup. As usual both Kevin and team were fantastic. The only Dentist id go to in Sarnia.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2019

Submitted May 5, 2019

Another great dental visit? I use to have anxiety about visiting the dentist but Dr. Bacchus makes me so comfortable that i no longer worry. His staff are great and everyone is very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2019

Dr. Kevin Bacchus's response
Thank you for your review. I'm glad to read that my team and myself made you comfortable during your visit.

Submitted May 5, 2019

Even though ive moved to London, i still make he trip back to visit Dr. Kevin Bacchus for all my dental needs. He and his staff are amazing and i highly recommend him to anyone looking for a Dentist or cosmetic work.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2019

Excellent service once again. Kevin is the best dentist in sarnia. I highly recommend him to anyone. My entire family loves visiting him and his team.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2019

Dr. Bacchus has been a fantastic dentist. I drive from London as he treats me better than any other dentist I've ever had. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who asks and I would gladly drive the hour and a bit to keep him as my dentist.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2019

Amazing dentistry! Thanks Kevin for years of dental health. Wouldn't go to anyone else.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

If you need implants go and see dr bacchus. He is the best in town and has been installing mine for years.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

I wouldnt bring my dog to him! Awful, dishonest doctor i have ever been too!!! He charged my insurance a service i did not get done and was getting a bill 4 yrs after i stopped going to him. I wouldnt recommend him to ANYONE!!

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Dr. Kevin Bacchus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Come as a patient, leave as a friend” is Dr. Kevin Bacchus’ motto and it rings true with every new friend at Cathcart Dental. Dr. Bacchus was raised in Sarnia with four siblings, but was the only one who yearned for a life of dentistry at a very young age. “I was sitting on my father’s knee when he was studying dentistry at the University of Toronto” says Dr. Bacchus. “I joked at dental school that I had already studied the material.” Since graduating from the University of Western Ontario, he has gained more than 20 years’ experience, and is on track to pass the family record of his late father, Dr. John Bacchus, who practised in Sarnia for more than 30 years. Here at Cathcart Dental and our twin sister Wallaceburg Family Dental, Dr. Bacchus has a passion for dental implants and cosmetic dentistry, but has a wide range of skills, including teeth cleaning, straightening and whitening to give you confidence to smile bigger and brighter than ever before. Dr. Bacchus brings his love for life into his laidback office environment. His favourite joke is, “What is a dentist’s favourite animal? A molar bear!” Come visit us – every dental joke you bring is guaranteed to get a laugh (or a groan!).

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1995)

• Dental Implant