Dr. Kevin Bacchus

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Bacchus

Since childhood I have had a fear of dentists. Didn't like the way they talked down to me and belittled me. Dr. Bacchus is upfront with what needs to be done to my teeth and is upfront with price. He is encouraging that I can get the smile I want without having to have expensive procedures done like I was told by other money grabbing dentists. I was advised by a previous dentist that I needed a bridge when that is not the case and also I was charged a ridiculous amount of money for a denture that I may not even be able to use now. Thanks Dr. Bacchus for renewing my faith in professionals not being out to overcharge for unnecessary work.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2019

Dr. Kevin Bacchus and his staff are wonderful! They exhibit true professionalism. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

I went to Dr. Bacchus Seniors practice and I now go to Dr. Bacchus Jrs. I have had not one thing to complain about in all my years. Beyond satisfied with work and staff. I highly recommend Dr. Bacchus

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Been with Kev for years, and will continue in the years ahead. Not a bad thing to say. Thank you Kevin. Cheers

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Will never use another Dr again. Dr Bacchus and staff are very friendly and efficient. They go above and beyond to make you comfortable and at ease

flag | Submitted February 10, 2019

I called with tooth pain and was told to come in right way. Dr. Bacchus was excellent. In a few minutes of me arriving his staff had seen to me and i was ready to be checked out. Dr. Bacchus fixed my tooth and i was on my way again. I would highly recommend him and his team to anyone looking for a new Sarnia Dentist.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

A very talented dentist and surgeon. Pretty funny too with staff that make u feel very comfortable

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

Dr Bacchus and his staff are amazing, they went above and beyond wihen i got my implants, Dr Acchus went over the process with me step by step, and was more then willing to answer any of my question. Before I went to Dr Bacchus I would never smile bit thanks to him I can't stop smiling

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr Bacchus and staff always provide the best dental care. I highly recommend!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2019

Best Dentist i've ever been to! The staff are friendly and the office is new with all the greatest equipment!

Dr. Kevin Bacchus's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

“Come as a patient, leave as a friend” is Dr. Kevin Bacchus’ motto and it rings true with every new friend at Cathcart Dental. Dr. Bacchus was raised in Sarnia with four siblings, but was the only one who yearned for a life of dentistry at a very young age. “I was sitting on my father’s knee when he was studying dentistry at the University of Toronto” says Dr. Bacchus. “I joked at dental school that I had already studied the material.” Since graduating from the University of Western Ontario, he has gained more than 20 years’ experience, and is on track to pass the family record of his late father, Dr. John Bacchus, who practised in Sarnia for more than 30 years. Here at Cathcart Dental and our twin sister Wallaceburg Family Dental, Dr. Bacchus has a passion for dental implants and cosmetic dentistry, but has a wide range of skills, including teeth cleaning, straightening and whitening to give you confidence to smile bigger and brighter than ever before. Dr. Bacchus brings his love for life into his laidback office environment. His favourite joke is, “What is a dentist’s favourite animal? A molar bear!” Come visit us – every dental joke you bring is guaranteed to get a laugh (or a groan!).

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 1995)

• Dental Implant
  • Teeth Whitening Kits
  • Wisdom tooth extraction
  • Impacted wisdom teeth
  • Root Canal
  • Cavities/tooth decay

Request an Appointment

Please complete this form to request an appointment