Ratings for Dr. William J. Stump

This doctor was only there to work for insurance company, Not an independent medical exam at all. He forgot is oath to do no harm. He says my ulnar nerve must be from driving. I drive to work so everyone that drives to works should have Ulnar nerve damage I guess. What a joke.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2015

I, on the other hand, had a great experience with Dr. Stump and he was very professional and took time to address my disease. I hated having to give him up when I moved to Ohio. I have only the greatest respect and thanks to him. :)

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

This man is a horrible excuse for a doctor. He will treat you like a piece of trash and lie about you in his reports. He should be ashamed of himself for what he does to sick/injured patients whom are desperately seeking medical care. Shame on him!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

This doctor has his own agenda. He does not listen and only wants his questions answered as he wants to hear them. He is very impatient when asked to explain his questions so that I can better understand his questions and therefore communicate clearly. He is not compassionate or understanding. I left his office feeling very frustrated and as if he could not be trusted to honestly communicate my health needs and follow through on the prescribed care needed.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2014

I wish i would have read all the reviews online before i went to this doctor and had my own hellacious experience. If your case is complicated or you do not already have a diagnosis i would recommend that you see a different neurologist.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

This man was uninformed about my case, rude, & treated me with disdain. He was concerned with getting my L& I assessment DONE, rather than getting it Right. This man needs his license revoked. If you need see him, bring a witness &/or tape your session, (you have the right to). Do.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

After spending less than 10 minutes with me, Dr. Stump had all the answers to my pain. Dr. Stump disagreed with all the specialists and experts I have seen. I am amazed this man is allowed to practice medicine. He has forgot his oath to do no harm.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2009

Dr. William J. Stump's Credentials

• Pacific University - College Of Optometry (Grad. 1973)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bremerton, WA