Ratings for Dr. W. Glen Wells

my son's appointment with dr. wells was a positive experience from the beginning to the end. the receptionist was very kind and helpful. dr. wells and his nursing staff went above and beyond to make sure that my son had a thorough examination and performed all of the necessary blood and urine tests. the entire staff was in sync with the special needs of my adult son.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Dr Wells is a wonderful Urologist! He is compassionate, spends time with his patients going over their problem then explains the diagnosis, and treatments so that you can understand it. I have been seeing Dr Wells for almost 10 years now as my Urologist. He had done some surgery for me in the past, which was successful. Over all, I would recommend Dr Wells above all the other Urologists at Brookwood.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

This was my first visit with Dr. Wells. His staff were all very polite and helpful. Dr. Wells reviewed my file and explained my condition. He was very caring and knowledgeable. Dr. Wells answered all my questions. Dr. Wells and the entire office were very professional and courteous.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2012

Dr. Wells is a wonderful doctor. The very nature of the specialty sometimes causes patients to be uneasy about discussion. He takes away all of the uncomfortableness. Talking to him about bladder incontinence is like talking to a mechanic about my car. He puts it all in plain and easy to understand terms. He doesn't sugar-coat things, but he isn't rude. He has been my urologist for 12 years and I would hate to know I had to find another one.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2012

I don't think I've ever met a doctor more harsh -both in words and in the way he performed procedures on me. At the end of the day, I still had no answers, but was in far greater pain than when I went in. I absolutely will not ever use him as MY doctor again.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2009

Dr. W. Glen Wells's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1972)