Ratings for Dr. Shannon P. Allen

Dr Allen was abrupt & condescending. I was looking for a new Family Dr,and read some good reviews,she was nothing like I expected from the reviews.My physical felt incomplete because she seemed to be in a hurry.As an older Woman who had never had a bone density scan,I asked for one and she said "No,we will wait until you are 60 for that" I went to a different Dr,he was surprised,with my family history of Osteoporosis,that I had not gotten one,so he ordered one.I have Osteoporosis in several areas of my body....maybe I caught her on a bad day,but I will never go to her again.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2017

She is my family doctor and helped me get through being very ill last year. I am very grateful for all her help. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2012

Love Dr. Allen. She is very caring and compasionate. Always listens to my complaints and gives advice/instructions clearly. I have been with Dr. Allen for at least 10yrs I drive 45-60m just to see her and will keep doing it.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010

This was my one and only visit to Dr Allen. I was planning on making a change in my primary care doctor in Waukesha to Mukwonago for convenience of location. I changed my mind after her examination. As a 65 year old male, I am well informed on yearly physical exams. Her exam was very rushed and incomplete, especially considering that she had NEVER seen me before! She didn't even have me disrobe or check for hernia. I felt as if her exam was incomplete. I will not be visiting this office in the future.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2009

Dr. Shannon P. Allen's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Mukwonago, WI