Ratings for Dr. Gary T. Robinson

I would opine Dr Robinson as a phenomenal surgeon, our counties best. He has removed a lung & an adrenal gland related to cancer. I suspect he has saved my life both times. If it were a hangnail or a lung, I clearly would go with Dr Robinson, I have & it all worked fine.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2012

Highly recommend! Have been his patient 4 years for breast cancer-related biopsies and surgeries. Truly a caring and knowledgable doctor! His staff are so friendly and caring. Dr. Robinson is my favorite doctor of the six doctors I go to on a regular basis. He literally has saved my life due to his amazing instincts and unquestionable knowledge and surgical skills. I can't say enough good about him, and have highly recommend him if you are looking for a doctor who really cares about his patients!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2010

Arrogant bedside manner.He messed up a relatives operation when he put a colostomy bag on her side and didn't fix it where it poured the bowels into the bag and we had to get another Dr. to fix it.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

Dr. Gary T. Robinson's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1980)