flag | Submitted January 10, 2016

We had come to have a small tattoo removed, and it only took a few minutes! Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and Dr. Wendel was pleasant, informative, personable and made us feel very relaxed. We highly recommend Dr. Wendel and his staff!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

I couldn't be more pleased with not only the outcome of my surgery, but with Dr. Wendel and his staff. I never had to wait for extended periods of time when in his office and he and his staff were nice, down-to-earth and respectful of my time and privacey.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Dr. Wendel is an expert in his field and is blessed with both talent and compassion. I have no doubt that the success of my reconstructive surgery was dependent on his experience and expertise. I am so thankful that my journey through breast cancer led me to him. He and his staff made me feel welcome and at ease. I really can't say enough good things about my experience. Gretchen Dodson

flag | Submitted October 22, 2015

Had breast reconstruction done at Vanderbilt and they put in wrong type of implants so I went to Dr Wendel to see if he could redo my reconstruction. He uses the right style and size for reconstruction. He is one of the best physicians and kindest person He has an very friendly staff and he has the best bedside manners. He makes you feel so comfortable and answers all questions. Never rushes you out. He is the best!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I have been to Dr. Wendel for more than one procedure. His staff is wonderful, his bedside manner and knowledge base is top notch. I am more than pleased with my results!!

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

From the moment I met Dr. Wendel I was at ease with his confident reassurance and enthusiasm for his ability to give back to his patients. Having had a recent Mastectomy I was unsure about the entire reconstruction process. Dr. Wendel and his Staff made me feel like I could reclaim my life . After Breast Cancer and 5 children I am loving my flat belly and new breast. I highly recommend Dr. Wendell for his skill, confidence, compassion and excellence.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I was referred to Dr. Wendel by my OBGYN, I had just had my third child and was interested in a tummy tuck consultation. I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked into the office through my discharge appointment. Dr. Wendel did a great job on my tummy tuck. I am thrilled with the results and I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Dr. Wendel is awesome. I had a third of my ear removed because of cancer. He reconstructed my ear and it is healed and looks just like my other ear. He was referred to me by the doctor that did the surgery to remove the cancer. He took a skin graft from my neck to make the new ear and you can't even see the scar on my neck. If I decide to have any cosmetic surgery he is the only Dr. that I would even consider so I would suggest anyone reading this that is considering plastic surgery to definitely go to him. He and the whole staff of are super friendly and very professional. The service that his staff gives makes you look forward to your visit.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

I chose Dr Wendel from other reviews and his expertise/technique. It was the best decision I ever made!!! Other peers of mine, went to other Surgeon's but Dr Wendel is by far more superior. He was a class act from day one and my breasts are amazing!! His Keller Funnel technique truly minimized my down-time and swelling.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2015

Dr. J. Jason Wendel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jason Wendel is a board-certified plastic surgeon specializing in cosmetic plastic surgery and advanced Lasers. His practice is located in Nashville, Tennessee. Dr. Wendel has been the recent recipient of numerous awards and selected a 2014 "Top Doctor" and "Top Plastic Surgeon" on several "Best Plastic Surgeon" lists. He is a seasoned plastic surgeon and is sought after in Nashville, Middle Tennessee and the surrounding region. Dr. Wendel graduated with high honors from Wabash College, Crawfordsville, IN and received his M.D. from the Indiana University School of Medicine where he was elected membership into the Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA), Honor Medical Society. He completed his General Surgery prerequisite training at the University of South Florida, Tampa, FL. His Plastic Surgery Fellowship took place at the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, MI.

• University of Michigan (Grad. 2002)
  • University of South Florida (Grad. 2000)
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

• 2015 Nashville Business Journal Health Care Hero

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wendel is the best! I always felt like I was in the best hands with him. And all of the members of his staff are kind and knowledgeable. "

January 10, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We had come to have a small tattoo removed, and it only took a few minutes! Everyone was very friendly and helpful, and Dr. Wendel was pleasant, informative, pe..."

January 5, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be more pleased with not only the outcome of my surgery, but with Dr. Wendel and his staff. I never had to wait for extended periods of time when in ..."

November 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wendel is an expert in his field and is blessed with both talent and compassion. I have no doubt that the success of my reconstructive surgery was dependen..."

October 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Had breast reconstruction done at Vanderbilt and they put in wrong type of implants so I went to Dr Wendel to see if he could redo my reconstruction. He uses t..."

July 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been to Dr. Wendel for more than one procedure. His staff is wonderful, his bedside manner and knowledge base is top notch. I am more than pleased with m..."

July 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "From the moment I met Dr. Wendel I was at ease with his confident reassurance and enthusiasm for his ability to give back to his patients. Having had a recent M..."

July 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was referred to Dr. Wendel by my OBGYN, I had just had my third child and was interested in a tummy tuck consultation. I felt very comfortable from the momen..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wendel is awesome. I had a third of my ear removed because of cancer. He reconstructed my ear and it is healed and looks just like my other ear. He was refe..."

June 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I chose Dr Wendel from other reviews and his expertise/technique. It was the best decision I ever made!!! Other peers of mine, went to other Surgeon's but Dr ..."

June 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. J.J. Wendel is the best plastic surgeon, hands down. My surgery was not by choice. I had skin cancer on my ear and had 1/3 of it removed. Dr. Wendel did a g..."

June 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wendel did a facelift for me because I was so self-conscious of my sagging neck. I was so pleased when I went into his office and was met with a mixture of..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I couldn't be happier with my experience with Dr. Wendel and his staff. After my consultation I felt very comfortable with Dr. Wendel performing surgery on me. ..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I cannot brag enough on the wonderful experience I had with Dr. Wendel. I had contemplated breast augmentation for 10 years, but always backed out over fear of ..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wendel is an amazing doctor! I recommend him to anyone who is thinking about plastic surgery! My entire experience was wonderful!"

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wendel is the best plastic surgeon in Nashville. Hands down. I met with other doctors before my mommy makeover, and there was just no comparison. I've als..."