Ratings for Dr. E. Boone BRACKETT

Dr. Boone Brackett saved my life. After a terrible accident he rebuilt both of my knee's, my shoulder, my lower back and neck. When the insurance company said I would never bend my leg again, he fought them on my behalf and 20 years later I still run 1/2 hour a day 5 days a week. When I first met him, I had no feeling in my right arm or leg. Thanks to his efforts he helped me tremendously both physically and mentally. Dr. Brackett is a great doctor, and an even greater man!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

Dr. Brackett is a very caring doctor and provides the best of service.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2011

Ridiculous! I sat in the office for 25 minutes before going to the individual appointment room, then sat for 75 minutes before seeing a doctor... I was finally met with a condescending attitude and little else... Awesome! And I'm the one who is supposed to be receiving care, I think everyone went to lunch and forgot

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Broke my hip approx 8 yrs. ago, hair line fracture. Persistant pain since hip replacement. Bracket's solution was to refer me to an other doctor. I remain in pain and can not walk without a cane. With a cane I can walk perhaps 200 feet, if I am lucky, before tiring and seeking relief from pain.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2009

Dr. E. Boone BRACKETT's Credentials

• German

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1961)

• Blue Cross Of California