Ratings for Dr. John M. Commet

Dr Commet is wonderful. My husband and kids see him too. Good personality. Responds to messages through patient portal. Very knowledgeable. Always happy with his plan of care.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2019

Best Dr. I've seen since I've moved to the Flint area. He has makes time to answer your questions and never makes you feel rushed in or out of the office. Every medical recommendation he has given was spot on and all specialists and surgeons he has referred us to has been great. High recommendations.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Realy don't like this doctor. My wife and kids went to him when we changed insurance. My son was sick a lot and was in there quite often. After a while we would start to get smart comments when we called in to make appt. We also had issues getting a hold after hours Had issues getting certin things done as far ass

flag | Submitted November 21, 2009

Stay away from him. My husband was having chest pains and I called his after hours number to advise him of this. Doctor never called us back. I called him over 4 times that night. Had a follow up visit with him and he had the nerve to ask me, or should I say lecture us, about not calling him. That was the last straw. I had medical issues but he just perscribes meds. He is also on the board of Health Plus of Michigan and loves to line his and their pockets. I would not recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2008

Dr. Commet is a very personable and caring doctor. He helped me through my problems and treated each one sucessfully. I have been seeing this doctor now for ten years. I recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2008

Has been my doctor for 12 years. Diagnosed many conditions, all were correct. Fun to talk with, and explains everything about your problem. Great family doctor.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2008

Horrible!!! Asked for referral to a specialist and he refused. Misdiagnosed condition. Switched doctors and "I" was right....my child DID need a specialist....STAY AWAY if you value your life!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2008

Dr. Commet is a drug pushing quack. I had been a patient for a couple years when I sent my 16 yr. old daughter to him when she was ill. This was the first time he had seen her. After a 20 minute consult he prescribed an anti-depressant, sleeping pill and medicine for anxiety. When I saw what he gave her I flushed everything down the toilet. I took her back to her pediatrician and he sent for a full blood work panel. Come to find out she had a B12 dificiency. Beware of this doctor. He is very attentive but not knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2007

I love love love Dr Commet. My family has been going to that office for over 30 years, and has been in his care for quite a while.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2007

This was a great Doctor. He gave me medication I could use. He took over in the absence of my Doctor so I couldn't get him for my own doctor. Being in the same office prevented me from switching to the doctor of my choice. Makes me wonder.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2007

Dr. John M. Commet's Credentials

• Michigan State University College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1989)

UnitedHealthcare