Ratings for Dr. K. Rahmani

Some comments say he jumps to conclusions about things. You must note that he does that based off of the information you gave him. He's one of those guys who asks for information, and then analyzes it, so you can't blame him for that. Moving on, he's very quick to get into (in Saskatoon) and the staff is great there. What happened was, he asked questions, I answered them the best I could, and I got a great result. I said that I would like to try a specific anti-depressant and why, and he was totally cool with that. If you're looking for a psyc that tells you what's wrong with you, then this isn't the guy. This is the guy that tries to use his and your knowledge best to get you medicine that works. In short, he's great for those who have figured out their depression and is looking for a solution.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

This doctor did not support me fully when I really needed support. I also do not trust this doctor as he spoke to my employer about me without my permission when I was on a medical leave. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2011

Be very careful with this man...I came to his practice with trust issues and did not feel comfortable talking about myself for quite some time. He interpreted my behavior to mean all sorts of things which were so far from the truth and as a result my distrust of doctors is even worse now! He also took me off my meds too quickly causing major withdrawel symptoms requring 2 ER visits and then admission to the Psyche Ward for 1 week. During my hospital stay he refused to treat any of my pre-existing medical conditions...he stopped all my meds causing further suffering and withdrawel from meds for diagnosed medical conditions??? I submitted a formal complaint to the College and he said he only provided what he deemed were "necessary medications...". The College advised that in the future the doctor should taper patients off of certain meds to advoid unecessary side effects. He was arrogant about the whole ordeal & I wouldn't trust him after the suffering he knowingly put me through

flag | Submitted February 7, 2010

The first time I saw Dr. Rahmani, I as a little put off - but that was in a hospital environment and he had a lot to do in a little time. For the last year however, I have been visiting him regularly in his clinic. I like him. He explains things to me, he questions ongoing matters in my life and considers them in order to monitor what is being caused by my illness (bipolar) and what is being caused by the few but huge stress factors in my life. He is punctual and personal. He always makes me feel like I'm his most important client that day. Obviously I recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2009