Ratings for Dr. Sunil V. Patel

Dr. Patel helped me through 2 out-patient surgeries for kidney stones getting me back up as a pilot in record time. He is extremely professional and caring.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

I have nothing but nice things to say about my overall experience with Dr. Patel! Extremely knowledgable, friendly, and caring. He seems to really care about his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2018

He is a terrific doctor. Excellent bedside manner. Diagnosed me with cancer and cured me. I recommend him!!!!!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

In the last few years I've had 3 procedures done with Dr. Patel. All went very well and I was very pleased! I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2018

Dr Patel was great. Very knowledgeable and helpful, but his staff was less than friendly and were not willing to provide the information I needed. The office has a no e-mail policy in 2017.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

I had a Vasectomy with Dr Patel a few weeks ago. He is a very comfortable Dr. to be around. Dr. Patel was very informative, the surgery was quick and almost completely painless and the recovery was exactly as he described it would be. I would recommend Dr. Patel to any of my friends.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

My Vas went very well. It was local anesthesia and the experience was better than expected. Dr. Patel explained everything to me and took time to listen and answer my questions. He was very professional. Post op was great as well, I experienced very little pain and only had to take tylenol once a day for the 1st few days.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2017

My vasectomy surgery went as smoothly as possible. Thanks to Dr. Patel for explaining the procedure up front very thoroughly and making me feel comfortable throughout the process.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr Patel helped my mother with her urinary issue. Very please how he listened to her concerns and answered every question she had. Her primary physician's recommendation didn't help her situation. He only prescribed her one prescription, that's prescription cleared her urinary issue. Very pleased how handled her. Excellent doctor, highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Patel is the best. My surgery went better that I could have imagined. I didn't feel any pain and I did not have any complications following the surgery. I would recommend Dr. Patel to anyone looking the get a vasectomy!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Sunil V. Patel's Credentials

• Hindi

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1998)

• BCBS Illinois