Ratings for Dr. Teresa V. Mayer

I was a patient of Dr Teaford's (Mayer) 10 YEARS ago and she was AMAZING! She treated me for my bipolar. Every doctor I have had since pales in comparisson! I am on this site shopping for a psychiatrist to treat my boyfriends bipolar and came across her. I am desperately HOPING I can get him in to see her! He doesn't have insurance, but I don't care HOW much it would cost out of pocket to see her! She is worth EVERY penny!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

I saw Dr. Mayer (Teaford) a few years ago. She was the first p-doc I'd seen. The experience was great & I haven't found another since that begins to hold a candle to her. She was on time, she was knowledgeable, thorough, and very pleasant -- even friendly. If I hadn't moved, I would still go see her. In my new location, I've had no luck at all finding anyone who can begin to compare to Dr. Mayer.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2009

This is the nicest child psychiatrist my family has ever seen. She was kind to my daughter, and the whole family!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Dr. Teresa V. Mayer's Credentials

• University Of Arizona College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AHC