Ratings for Dr. Eric Darby

It was very easy to get an appointment with Dr. Darby. I have nothing but good things to say about him, he is very knowledgeable, takes the time to explain every detail of what to expect in surgery. He is also very easy to talk to! I don't hesitate to recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I have been going to Dr. E. Darby and I have nothing but good things to say about him. All my experiences have been very good. I give him Top Grades all the way. I think he is a great guy as well as a Great Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2015

Good doctor - that is why he is in demand. Nurse Practitioner Shelly is Great as well. Staff can do better.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2013

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Darby's for over 6 years. I had previously gone to several general practitioners asking for help with intermittent reoccurring numbness that began some years ago after bicycling extended miles. I got a wide variety of responses claiming possible psychological, vascular, or neurological disorder, and received no further guidance of help. Dr. Darby was immediately able to help me solve this problem. He's a great MD and he's has efficiently helped me with a variety of issues over the years, and I wouldn't hesitate to highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2009

Dr. Eric Darby's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)