Ratings for Dr. Suman Kaur

I agree with the other patients who have had the SAME experiences. Rude, judge mental on weight issues addressing me, unknown to her, saying "what happened to you? Your overweight! " And also 2) leaving something in, yet setting up another time to remove it, might go along with the other comment of ...hmmmm...more income at patients risk? Also, the other comments of rudeness, not telling the truth, not looking over old records brought to her, nit discussing the case at all, leaving out information given by the patient about other overall health or ill health. Very curt, dismissive and detached. DO NOT go to her for even the most basic thing, I recommend not. She's more in line with her self and her self and her self.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2016

Dr Kaur is rude she was running late so I came in 20 min late too off work lost money and gas because her office staff told me to come in when I got there they told me she left for the hospital which was a total lie shame on her for making her staff lie for her.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2015

I went in to see her for a specific problem after getting her name from another doctor. My appointment was at 10 am and I got in the room right around then. After the nurse took my BP, she came back and said it might be a few minutes because the doctor was still on her way to the office. Um, if you have a 10 am appointment, you should be in the office by no later than 10 am, preferably earlier. Then, instead of focusing on the issue I went in for, she spent about 2/3 of the appointment talking about how I am overweight and how I most likely have polycystic ovarian syndrome. She never asked me about any specific symptoms (I don't have the symptoms) and ignored the fact that I told her that I had surgery on my ovaries for endometriosis less than two months previously which I think would have shown PCOS if I had it. If I hadn't known the symptoms of PCOS (my best friend has it), I probably would have freaked out about having some disease since a doctor, someone you automatically trust to know about medical thing, told me I probably had it. Dr. Kaur may know a lot about her specialty (what I went in for was very simple and basically required no more than a google search to figure out) but as far as being an overall good doctor, she fails miserably in my opinion. If I could give 0 stars, I would.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

Dr. Kaur is extremely rude and not at all compassionate. Her bedside manner is poor. We recommend you avoid this doctor.

Submitted July 7, 2011

I had an excellent experience with Dr. K. She spent 10-15 mins understanding my life style and life stresses. It was my first colonoscopy. I'd recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

I waited four hours from my 9am appt to get served. The staff is rude, the doctor lies. She left a polyp in me,saying it looked funny. When I had it removed by another doctor, he said it was a typical one. I think she wanted to have me come back to make more money. Very rude, horrible staff.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Suman Kaur's Credentials

• Gov'T Med Coll, Punjabi Univ, Patiala, Punjab, India (Grad. 1984)

Pacificare