Ratings for Dr. Adam Spector

When I was suffering from foot pain caused by excessive training I went to see Dr. Adam Spector DPM. I was referred by my Primary Care Physician and made an appointment. His Office Manger took my information and was informative and pleasant. Prior to my arrival, I checked and there was no record of ever finding wrongdoing or Dr Spector being sued, so I went to my appointment. Upon my arrival, I was notified that the doctor was about 15 minutes behind due to spending additional time with a patient who needed more time. Dr. Spector was not quite 10 minutes behind and he apologized for being behind. He was very thorough and he was very professional. His manner could only be described as 'genuine' and he answered all my questions about my feet and ankles. Dr. Spector explained that my running with the wrong shoes for my feet was the issue. We discussed foot care, foot wear and training for a marathon. He was pleasant, professional, thorough and I will continue to see him as my podiatrist.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2012

I have been a patient, along with my husband and children and deceased mother for 20 years. He has always been the utmost professional in his practice. He is knowledgeable and caring. When my mother was living he took care of her in her feet issues. She had Diabetes and he was most careful in her care. I have reccommended him to others over the years and all have had a positive experience with Dr. Spector. I totally disagree with the other two reviews. Our family has the utmost trust in Dr. Spector.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. Spector was just one of several podiatrists I went to for a consult regarding an issue. He never made it to my short list. To understand why, I would suggest doing the same and going to more for initial consultations. Talking to other doctors actually brought out my issue was actually two different issues. This opened up options and a different course of treatment. You have to take in the whole picture from the receptionist to the time you leave. I found too much ego and pride. The suggested procedure involved surgery. He trivialized it so much and add in the ego and pride that I was concerned that there would be carelessness. That is how it added up for me.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2010

flag | Submitted May 8, 2009

Dr. Adam Spector's Credentials

• Spanish

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Amerigroup