Ratings for Dr. Christopher V. Hutchison

I LOVE Dr. Hutchison! Yes, you do wait for him but I believe it is worth the wait! He is very smart, kind, respectful and funny. I would refer him to anybody.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2013

He is a great doctor but you do wait FOREVER! I have waited up to 4 hours to see him (2 hours in the waiting room and 2 hours in the exam room). Every apt I have made I end up waiting at least 2 hours. It is true... if you are not prego you wait a very long time. But he is really smart and is a good doctor. Phone customer service needs improvement but his nurse is awesome! Love her!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

Dr. Hutchison is a great Dr. who is very knowledgeable. Yes you end up waiting for a few hours which is never fun, but I think it's worth the wait. His assistants were also very helpful in answering questions I would have in between appointments and were very nice.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I love him as a doctor. He is very kind and respectful. He is funny as heck, but every apt I have made I have waited 2 plus hours. If you are not prego... you are last on his waiting list. He takes his time to see you and is always in a rush. Staff is rude but he knows his stuff.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2009

Dr. Christopher V. Hutchison's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)