Ratings for Dr. Paul R. Gross

Outstanding doctor. Front desk, however has an attitude.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

+ Extremely knowledgeable. Professional in appearance. Fantastic bedside manner. This is a private practice. I have been to 3 appointments with this doctor at this facility. There is high appointment availability--including last minute/emergency appointments. Minimal waiting room time. Dr Gross spends adequate time with patient and does not make you feel rushed out the door. Dr Gross takes time to make sure that you understand your diagnosis and treatment plan. All of my concerns were addressed during the appointment. Dr Gross also takes calls from home and returns messages left with the receptionist promptly. I trust Dr Gross' level of medical knowledge and opinion in my treatment plan. So far I have been successful with treatment under Dr Gross' supervision. I have seen two experienced dermatologists with above average web reviews prior to Dr Gross and experienced success with neither. (see negative feedback in my next post)

flag | Submitted January 8, 2014

Did not get chance to see the doctor. Staff was very unprofessional. I waited for 45 minutes in waiting room and they totally forgot about me. I signed and talked to staff when I first came in, and they asked me to sign in again after 45 mins. I wouldn't recommend this place, staff was telling jokes with each other, and totally forgot about me. good luck with this place

flag | Submitted August 31, 2013

I have ben going to Doctor Gross since 1967. I had such bad blackhead skin which I picked constantly. Had spread to all of my face and trunk ,arms, back.He not only was compassionate but he cured me. I have sent my friends there thru the years. He is the very best. My skin is beautiful today. It would of been marked for life if I had not found him. He is the best and kindest Doctor I know.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2013

Other than a typical wait, seeing Doctor Gross was a refreshing experience. Referred by my primary doc, Dr. Gross not only quickly addressed my concerns about a troubling mole but took the time to address other concerns as well. Quick response on the biopsy and good news. I wish all of my doctors were this compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

No better dermatologist in Philadelphia. He quickly diagnosed and cured a troubling and rare skin virus that had eluded diagnosis by others for years. In a day and age when Doctors have lost their manners and focus, Dr. gross is a breath of fresh air who remains dedicated first and foremost to his patients!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Cancer on the skin & he couldn't identify it!!!! I think he is too old to be working in a field that requires excellent vision. He totally misdiagnosed a facial skin lesion that was the reason for the visit. Only some months later when the problem became much worse and another dermatologist was seen, was the correct diagnosis given and the problem treated quickly and appropriately.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Paul Gross has been recognized as one of Philadelphia Magazine's "Best Docs" for many years, and rightfully so. His mastery of dermatology is inspiring, and his surgical skills are especially impressive. Even though he typically seems to be very busy, he always takes care of last-minute emergencies that show up without an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Paul R. Gross's Credentials

• University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine (Grad. 1962)