Ratings for Dr. Kristyn P. Menendez

Dr. Menendez was my first Gynecologist. Very little was explained to me. She noted that I was small but still used the more painful larger instruments. She threatened to admit me to the hospital if I didn't calm down from an anxiety attack. She said "I have other patients to deal with. I don't have time for this." I was put on medication. During my follow up visit, I could hear the doctor & nurse laughing outside my door while they described my symptoms. I ended up having major side effects to my medication. I was told "You have to toughen up or go off it because there is nothing else we can do for you." The meds put me in the hospital almost weekly. The only medical test ever done was for diabetes. I am not diabetic but was put on meds for it. My family had to go to the board to get a my records released and a referral. My new doctor found so many mistakes in the records that he started over. I've watched three friends have the same experience. Two miscarried due to Dr. Menendez.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

At first I loved Dr. Menendez but after seeing her for a while and asking her about trying to get pregnant she flat out told me that I would die if I did. My husband and I avoided getting pregnant for four years and then switched to a new doctor that told me there is absolutely no reason that I could not try to get pregnant. She was shocked that I was told it would kill me. She is on the other hand very friendly and funny.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2012

Great sense of humor, good bedside manner, high energy

flag | Submitted May 6, 2009

Dr. Kristyn P. Menendez's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Multiplan