Ratings for Dr. J. Scott Raymond

I have been a patient of Dr. Raymond's for many years, through various issues from single vision glasses to contact lenses to more complicated eye problems and I will never go anywhere else until I'm forced to! Dr. Raymond has always been prompt and efficient, without making me feel rushed. When he's working with me, I feel like the only patient he has. He explains things when I don't understand, but always treats me like we are a team - he has the expertise with the medical side, and I am the expert on my eyes. I could go on, but I will just add that my wife feels the same way about him. He is a real pro (and a nice guy, to boot)!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

He makes you very comfortable. He is personable and knowledgeable and explains everything well. I felt a lot better about my eyes after talking with him about my problems. His staff is very helpful and attentive to my needs.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2013

Dr. Raymond’s arrogance and lack of professionalism resulted in our son not getting the advanced care he needed and going blind. If a law suit would bring back sight we would have sued him. Sense that time not even a question of “how is he doing” has been offered.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

Very good surgeon and eye specialist

flag | Submitted May 4, 2009

Dr. J. Scott Raymond's Credentials

• Spanish

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1974)

MSP/BC Med