Ratings for Dr. Lyle E. Lundblad

I have been on Testosterone shots for 20 years. Without it I would not have a wife or a life. No problems. Works great. Dr. Lundblad is very thorough and professional. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2015

Dr. Lundblad perscribs hormone treatment for almost everyone -- after a year on hormone treatment I had no positive results. After getting a second opinion, I found out Dr. Lundblad was about to lose his liscence, so he retired to save face. But not before he fleeced many, many people.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

He is retired now, but was the best Dr. I ever had. He was very knowledgeable about hormones including thyroid hormones. I used to see an endocrinologist, but now I go there. When I started going there, I was going thru menopause and felt sick, depressed and tired all the time. I started on Progesterone and Testosterone, now I take Estrogen too. Most doctors don't know how to prescribe estrogen properly. They don't realize you cannot keep taking the same amount every day, or you will end up hugely fat and unable to sleep at all. Dr. L knews enough to tell you that after a week or two you can cut back on the dose and take as it is needed. Now I have good energy, sleep well and feel better than I have in years. Dr. Lundblad was the best! I miss him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Great doctor with exceptional knowledge of hormone replacement therapy. The articles I am reading about him are hysterical... basically a witch hunt by "mainstream" medicine. The same docs that think testosterone causes prostate cancer. A huge myth, if that was the case it would only happen to young men. estrogen causes prostate cancer.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2013

I've been seeing Dr Lundblad for over 3 years and find that the bio-identical hormones that are prescribed to be very helpful. He is very knowledgeable and knows his stuff. I did, and continue to, read a ton on this topic before starting on BIHs and it has helped me with regulating my moods, energy, etc. I come prepared with questions and he always is great at explaining and doesn't rush the appointment. His staff is not very friendly but they have improved.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Please see the recent Reprimand from the Minnesota Board of Medical Practice (link on the top). Dr. Lundblad has been practicing urology and endocrinology without sufficient knowledge of these fields. He is an osteopath, not a urologist or endocrinologist as the Stipulation points out.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2013

Dr. Lundblad's staff has improved greatly over the years. While they could be more friendly they do their jobs competently and I always get a reminder call. I have been a patient of Dr. Lundblad's for over 15 years and I am grateful for his expertise and the difference he has made in my life and those I love. Long waits? Yes sometimes but he takes the time you need with him and he does not give you the 7 minute "HMO Shuffle" out the door that you get from other Doctors. That is important to me so therefore, I am willing to wait my turn as I know he will take the same time and care for my issues when it is my turn. Dr. Lundblad in my opinion of over a decade of experience in his care is simply the best.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Lundblad from a friend of mine who had been diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis which is the same disease I have. After spending years going to a host of doctors to treat a series of ailments that were terribly bothersome, I went to see Dr. Lundblad. I am so thankful to have found him! The surgeries I've had, the pills I've taken, the THOUSANDS I've spent on drugs and doctors visits are now being addressed and I am thrilled. Yes you may spend some time waiting but he is busy for a reason and that reason is he's very very good!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

My reason for seeing this Dr . was elavated PSA levels , possible prostrate cancer . Along with treating that he also perscribed TESTOSTERONE !!!Any questions as to why I no longer see him ?? Absolutely unbelieavable !! This guy should not have a liscense !

flag | Submitted June 14, 2012

Didn't fell any better on the compound after 2yrs just a little poorer. Felt better on the HRT and I did that for 6yrs HRT I did first.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

Dr. Lyle E. Lundblad's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Ameritas