Ratings for Dr. Philip Ajaje

Don't ever see this dentist ripped off and usatisfied wish I read the reviews first no wonder his surgery is closed most of the time and no patients !!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Absolute ripoff dentist. Way overpriced takes 5 times longer than it should as he leaves you in chair as he attends to other patients at the same time. Communicates poorly and drills holes in other teeth while you under anaesthetic. Waiting time is terrible sometimes hours even with a booking. Stay away from this person.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

I went to him for a filling and instead of fixing my tooth he drilled a massive hole in it, left it so sharp it's cutting my tongue and cheek and said there was nothing else he could do. Worst dentist I've ever come across. Never again.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2014

He doesn't explain things very well and as other have mentioned charges way too much. He uses old fashioned techniques for fillings that are now causing me issues...it would seem the modern equipment is just a way for him to charge more and appear better than he is.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2013

Quoted me 950 for wisdom teeth removal. Got it done for 350. Thank God I didnt get it done by him. Still****ty about 230 i spent seeing him.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

I went to this doctor as I chipped a tooth at Xmas time and ended up paying $7,000 because my teeth kept falling apart next to the ones I was getting fixed. I was in and out of surgery because Dr Ajaje promised a good price but it kept going up and up. Anyway you cant leave the surgery until you pay so I would suggest you get a written price but good luck because he does not do this so just dont see him at all because he is a rip off. Anyway my teeth that were supposed to be porcelain veneer ended up being plastic and they fell out after 2 years and he wants more money to fix them. I would rather die than get ripped by him again because you dont know what he is doing in your mouth to keep his BMW running. I am a single Mum who got ripped off so when you are all grogged out from anesthetic Dentist can do what ever they like and charge you. I dont think this Dentist cares who you are or if you have money he will get what he can from whom ever he wants.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

I went to this doctor after having a horrific injury after hours. He hardly spoke to me throughout the entire procedure of having my teeth wired back together and did not answer any questions that i had. I was silly enough to go back to him as i needed follow up treatments and was continually treated in the same manner. I feel that i was over charged for services and after gaining a second opinion i was quoted a fifth of the price. I also required reports from the dentist regarding my injurys and treatments required for compensation and had many difficulties obtaining these. I was told i would need to pay another $450 on top of the $5000 i already paid them in order to get this report. The staff were extremely rude and unhelpful and i would rather have all my teeth fall out before seeing this man again or paying him anymore money. I never got the report i needed and i would never recommend this dentist to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

My father was quoted $270.00-$300.00 max for a cavity needing a filling, after Dr looked at his teeth and when he went to pay the account he was charged $495.00. My father was not allowed to leave the premises until the account was paid.I phoned the practice in regards to his account and he agreed to refund my father $195.00 but only in credit. Well that's a joke because who would want to go back after that encounter!!!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2009