Ratings for Dr. Daniel B. Krantz

I have been visiting Dr. Krantz continuously for 27 years and have been extremely pleased with the services provided. He is thorough and engaging. Dr. Krantz has a terrific Team from the dental hygienists, dental assistants and front office.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

I have lived in the area for about 3 years Dr Krantz is my third dentist and I am so impressed. Everything is top notch from the reception desk to the nurses, the equipment and Dr Krantz I am generally very nervous but I found Dr Krantz to be the most gentle and professional dentist I have ever met. No more need to search for a dentist, I have found the best

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

This visit as always was expedient and very competently handled. I can't think of any changes I would like to see. I have been going there for over a decade. Dr. Krantz and his staff are very friendly, professional and competent. I have had numerous procedures done there, some of which were extremely difficult, but they have always come out with flying colors!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dental Phobia.. It is a very real psychological condition. It was brought on by painful visits to Military Dentist when I was serving in the Marine Corps. Through years and year of neglect,my dental condition deteriorated to the point where I thought that I was beyond help. When I first met Dr Krantz, I was embarrassed by my condition and fully expected to get the standard hour long lecture about how irresponsible I was to allow my oral care to deteriorate to the point that it had. On the contrary... Dr Krantz did just the opposite. He put me to ease right away and assured me that there was a course of action that needed to be taken immediately. He devised a personal hygiene plan that would address my dental needs as well as my financial capabilities Dr Krantz also addressed my Dental Phobia issues, and assured me that every consideration would be given to alleviate any anxiety I had. I trust him. This is the most important part of my treatment, and the cure for my Phobia Louis, has become much more than someone who manages the daily workings of Dr Krantz office. She has become a friend. Louis has provided me and my Family comfort and an sympathetic ear on more than one occasion I still have lots of dental treatment to undergo, but I know that Dr Krantz and his caring and devoted staff are going to see me through it

flag | Submitted January 9, 2017

Staff very accommodating with appointments and need be rescheduling them wait time within moderate time very pleasant atmospher

flag | Submitted January 5, 2017

Everyone at Dr. Krantz's office is always very helpful and scheduling is always very easy and accommodating. My family have been patients for 15 years. The office is always clean and well maintained. All treatments are explained in advance, always leave with a smile.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

I love Dr. And Ms. Lois Krantz. I started coming here when I was 9 years old after a horrible experience with my first dentist. In addition to taking care of my teeth, they have cared for my entire family: parents, husband and children from their first dental visit. The best validation is the awareness of the importance of taking care of their teeth and the positive impact it has on their whole health, and of course the compliments on their beautiful smiles.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

Everything about coming to Dr. Krantz's practice is comforting and friendly. When you first enter Dr. Krantz's office, you are greated by his warm and friendly office staff who seem to know every patient personally and by name; it is also a nice touch that the front desk staff is not closed off from the patients behind closed glass windows. Dr. Krantz himself is knowledgeable, professional and has a warm and calming chair-side manner and the whole practice seems to echo this warm atmosphere. I have been coming here for many years, and now that I have a family, I am glad that my entire family benefits from being patients of Dr. Krantz.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I used to hate coming to the dentist, but that changed when I started coming to Dr. Krantz's office. Everyone is so kind! They all really care about the status and future of my teeth. My anxiety is gone and I look forward to coming in :)

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Long time patient. Excellent service. Full explanations of procedures and the necessity. All questions answered. Not rushed. Able to get immediate care in a emergency. Warm, supportive atmosphere with excellent customer service by entire staff who are genuinely interested in my and my family\'s well being.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016