Ratings for Dr. Peter R. Barnett

I have been his patient for a few years. Did not have any problems with normal check-ups, and he did a new crown as well. His staff is very friendly. Yes, the spa perks are nice but I still will NEVER go there again. DO NOT LET HIM PULL YOUR TEETH!!! He pulled my wisdom tooth in the office because he said it was a routine extraction. He left the BONE EXPOSED and I was in horrible pain. I went back in for him to check it and he still did not tell me the bone was exposed. HE STILL INSISTED IT WAS ROUTINE AND HE DID NOT KNOW WHY I WAS IN PAIN. A few days later, I went to an oral surgeon who specialized in Wisdom Teeth extraction. He had to smooth out the bone, and then cover the bone ledge with my gums and stitch it closed.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2012

I didn't like his work. He likes to joke a lot, instead of thinking carefully what he is doing.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Barnett is a wonderful professional as well as his staff. Everybody at his office is warm, friendly and very helpful and professional. I have been his patient for more than 3 years. I highly recommend Dr. Peter Barnett.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

calm, nonjudgmental, professional, timely, thorough, responsive, empathic.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2011

Excellent results, extensive precision work completed in a timely manner.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2009