Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Desantis

very personable, knowledgeable and takes time to listen to you instead of rushing in and out. Very nice staff.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Desantis is a wonderful Doctor. Very patient and knowledgable. He saved my daughter's life. She had a tubular pregancy and also a massive fibroid tumor around her uterus. He is the best Dr. So caring and concerned about his patients. My daughter will definitely return to Dr DeSantis.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

very helpful. So glad I found him. Not many doctors accept

flag | Submitted May 10, 2013

Even with a busy schedule Dr. Desantis treats his patients as if they were the only one he had. He is very caring and knowledgeable when it comes to patient care. He has been a wonderful help with my painful menstrual cycles. I can't think of anyone else that can hold up to Dr. Desantis's practice. He has really made a change in my life. May God continue to bless him!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. DeSantis is a very caring and considerate person. His knowledge of my condition probably saved my life.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Dr. Robert A. Desantis's Credentials

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)

Banner Health