Dr. Connie M. Bruce-Gilliam

Ratings for Dr. Connie M. Bruce-Gilliam

Best in all she does with her specialty. She welcomes all of my grandchildren. The satisfaction on their faces makes me feel so relieved. I travel from Raleigh NC. A few of my grands live in Hope Mills NC. The travel to and from either Raleigh or Hope Mills is worth the travel. She is patient and kind with each grandchild.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr. Connie Bruce-Gilliam is a great dentist. I brought my two grandchildren to Dr. Gilliam for their 6 month checkup and I was very impressed with the professionalism of Dr. Gilliam and her staff. She thoroughly explained how to care for their teeth. This was my first time taking my grandchildren here and I was very pleased. Also, the office décor is very beautiful and they have lots of things for the children to play with and to keep them busy while waiting for their appointment.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

I absolutely love,love,love this office and their staff!!!! I've brought my two girls here for almost 7 years and they love everyone here. They have excellent people working here. Dr. Gilliam and her staff are more than helpful and caring.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2016

Great doctor, my kids love her & her staff is wonderful & very helpful.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I have been bringing my children since they were little and now I bring my grandchildren. The staff and the doctor are very nice and professional and always put my needs first. I love them like family and will continue to drive an hour to see her

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Everyone was very polite and my kids enjoyed it. Theytook time out to explain everything and to my kids. Ivgave high ratings due to the office staff and the Dentist was awesome with my boys.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2013

She has seen both of my kids--she's AMAZING--she's extremely detail oriented and thorough. She picked out which tooth needed to be removed after 3 different orthodontists couldn't figure it out--she just saw it in 2 seconds. And once she pointed it out to our oral surgeon he agreed immmediately. She's done sedation dentistry on our 2-year-old with great results, and our son will have cavities filled soon. She has this amazing ability to visualize where the baby teeth are and how they will move and what needs to be done to keep them in the best condition. Love her!

flag | Submitted April 9, 2012

flag | Submitted October 1, 2011

This was not the dentist for me. Initially until I had a question regarding a procedure everything went fine. We had been here for over a decade. However they became very short with me as soon as I had one question out of all the time I patronized them. I believe every one has the potential to be helpful, however it was not displayed during the time we went here after I had a question arise. We were always asked to feel free to ask if we had any questions, but the one time I did wow... My children got to the point they did not even want to go here so we definitely left. They have very poor communication skills.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

This office is a complete "mill" of pediatric screaming children. It's awful. From now on we will drive the 50 miles to Wilmington for the best pediatric dentistry!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009