Ratings for Dr. Jennifer L. Elliott

I liked Dr. Elliott very much. But getting an appointment, however, is another matter. No one ever answers the phone when you call. You will need to leave a voicemail and wait for someone to get back to you. Recently I waited over 4 hours for a call back. I am relatively new to Atlanta and not used to this kind of service. Although it seems most doctors' offices here are this way.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Elliott is absolutely GREAT! Her bedside manner is impeccable. She makes you feel welcome, and it's very easy to talk to her. She has a great sense of humor and remembers things you spoke about in prior appointments. I'm a type A personality, so at times I can have a lot of questions. Dr. Elliott handles that with ease, is very knowledgeable and seems glad to provide you with whatever information you want/need. When I went in for my issue she was very compassionate to what I was going through, gave me several options to take care of the problem, while at the same time making clear what she thought the best option was. I feel Dr. Elliott genuinely cares about her patients. She has a busy practice, but I've never waited too long to be seen. Appointments are efficient, but I never feel rushed, and I feel like she listens and addresses my issues. A. Saxon

flag | Submitted July 28, 2013

I had a problem with stress incontinence. She put me at ease and I felt comfortable discussing it. She discussed several options and after trying medication, she performed a surgical procedure that worked great. Very happy!!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2011

Dr. Elliott is wonderful. When I needed surgery, she was wonderful and compassionate. I am so thankful to have her as my ob/gyn.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

Dr. Elliott was extremely helpful to us. She was always happy to see us and willing to work with us. She made us feel very comfortable through out our whole pregnancy and delivery. I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2009

Dr. Elliott barely examined me when I went. Could not wait to rush out the door. I was not weighed or B/P taken. I think that should have been part of the examination. Will not go again

flag | Submitted July 24, 2009

Dr. Elliott was EXTREMELY kind and her bedside manner is impeccable. Her office staff were friendly as well. I would recommend her to ANYONE. =)

flag | Submitted April 19, 2009

Dr. Jennifer L. Elliott's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1998)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Conyers, GA