Ratings for Dr. Luis C. Cuadros

He damaged the trigeminal nerve in my face. This causes over 400 days of headaches, brain ringing and has destroyed my life for over the past 2 years. No one in NM has any experience with facial pain even if they say they do at UNM. Be very careful here. They say it's rare but is it??

flag | Submitted June 17, 2017

Dr. Cuadros performed a facelift on me in 2016. He did an amazing job; I could not be happier. Since I'm 62 years old, he kept the look natural for my age, yet my appearance looks rested and my features well defined, especially the clean neck lines. Thank you, Doctor, I am forever grateful for your caring and compassionate care--and same for your lovely staff!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2017

I had facial surgery with Dr. Cuadros in 2011. I was not impressed with the results of my rhinoplasty and malar implants. One of the impants slipped from the pocket and become infected, which was very uncomfortable and troubling experience. I had to remove it which has left me with assymetry on one side of my face.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

I have had 4 procedures done by Dr. Cuadros. He and his staff are amazing! I will stay with Dr. Cuadros for everything.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Cuadros is an amazing Dr with a terrific staff. I had a lower face lift from him and was pleased at each step of the process. His expertise, patience and the warmth of his presence and his staff's made the experience very smooth..And, the Presbyterian Day Surgery Center was excellent and made me feel very confident going into surgery.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2012

The most talented plastic surgeon in the state and probably the country

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Dr Cuadros did a breast reduction for me 2 years ago and I could not be happier I went from a 38 DDD to a 38 C and he was just great; caring, compasionate and so talented!! Best decision and the best DR choice I ever made!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

Couldn't have chosen a better surgeon. Professional good at what he does.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

What a great doctor. REALLY knows his stuff, is very personable, did great work, excellent follow-up. Didnot try to talk me into things I didn't need, gave me honest advice about what would work and what would not. Highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009