Ratings for Dr. Robert Hoover II

I had bunion ectomy now my foot hurts in different places can't wear shoes in pain all the time and no help from this Doc for different outcome Don't let him butcher your feet I reget having the surgery Now they want me to have cortisol shots in my feet YEA NO

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
Thank you for providing feedback. It is unfortunate that you did not have the outcome you expected. If you would like to discuss other treatment options, please contact our office directly (407-339-7759). We are concerned about each patient, and want them to be satisfied with the care they receive from us.

Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Hoover has absolutely been a Godsend to me in helping me with my foot. I saw a Dr. at Jewett Orthopedic last summer for months that could not figure out what was wrong with my foot. In 2 visits Dr. Hoover solved the problem and had me walking pain free before a trip I was taking with a lot of walking involved. I have been singing Dr. Hoovers praises ever since. He truly cares about helping his patients and I am thrilled to have found this exceptional podiatrist!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
We are always pleased to hear from our patients. It is especially gratifying when you share your experience with others. We want our patients to have the best care possible. Best Regards for continued good health from the FAAF team.

Submitted August 28, 2017

My experience with Dr. Hoover and everyone in his office was exceptional. Friendly, professional and quick to provide effective medical care. I would highly recommend Dr. Hoover not only because of his expertise and experience, but also because of his friendly and helpful manner.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
So pleased that you had an exceptional experience with Dr. Hoover and his staff. I know that the entire team endeavors to deliver the best possible healthcare and we love it when a patient takes the time to share their experience. Best regards from Dr. Hoover and the FAAF team.

Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Hoover just performed surgery on me, a plantar fasciotomy. This was my first surgery EVER. I was completely at ease, because he is the most empathetic and competent doctor I have ever met. The guy is amazing, smart, and funny. I went to him on a workman's comp visit, after he replaced another doctor that left to start her own practice. I never would have let her operate on me, and in six months, hadn't really gotten a diagnosis from her. Within ten minutes of meeting Dr. Hoover, he had examined me, given me his diagnosis, and explained it to me in non-medical terms. He then explained treatment options. I wish he was a general practitioner, because I would follow him anywhere in the state of Florida. Dr. Hoover is really the best!!! Also, he talks to you. Not to the nurse that already talked to you to find out what's going on, but you. I haven't seen a doctor do that in years. This guy is really the best.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Dr. Hoover, we agree that he is one of the best podiatrists around!

Submitted April 27, 2017

This man is God sent and I love going to his office. He always hugs me and takes such good care of my feet. Anyone who needs a podiatrist should go see this man. His whole family is in the medical field and are the best.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
Your words of affirmation mean so much! Dr. Hoover is carrying on a long tradition of health care - and I know that he truly cares for his patients.

Submitted April 27, 2017

I cannot imagine what the last lady is talking about. Dr Hoover delivered my granddaughter 11 years ago (hysterectomy, too) and was wonderful. Dr Robert Hoover then retired shortly thereafter, with a reputation as one of the most competent, well-loved physicans in all of Central Florida. Maybe she had too much pain killer and was hallucinating. I have been a patient of Dr Frederick Hoover, the son, for many years and can tell you the Hoover's are the most incredibly dedicated doctors in the Orlando area. (There are 3 of them, Robert Jr is a podiatrist who operated on my husband.) If you know them, it becomes quickly obvious that they work hard because they love their work and their patients. I've never known more competent, caring doctors. I swear this lady must had been out of it.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2007

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
Dr. Robert T. Hoover, II is a well-respected podiatrist in Central Florida and has been treating patients for more than 30 years. His father who is no longer alive was an OBGYN in the area, and his brother, Dr. Fred Hoover is also an OBGYN. The Hoover family is carrying on a great tradition of health care and truly caring for the patients they treat.

Submitted April 27, 2017

I was another doctors patient but Dr hoover was filling in the first night I was in the hospital. Dr Hoover took it apon himself to look at my scar and tell my I would not have a nice neet clean line for long. I had just had a hysterectomy and bowel resection and was having some flank pain. Without ever touching me He told me I had Necrotizing Facitis and could die before the night was through. It was 4-5 am. I had no IV and was alone. NO ONE came into my room until 9 am the next day. It turned out I only had a Kidney infection. I would NEVER, EVER, EVER submit my very worst enemy to the cruel intentions of DR Hoover. He is a masacist at the very worst levels. I hope he knows that what comes around goes around.

Submitted March 20, 2007

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
We are sorry that you did not have a positive experience in the hospital. However, the Dr. Hoover that you have commented about is a podiatrist - Robert T. Hoover, II. We hope that you are in good health and wish you the best.

Dr. Robert Hoover II's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Robert Hoover II. DPM, FACFAS, carries a long tradition of healthcare started by his father who was also a physician. Dr. Hoover earned his degree in biology and Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine. After completing his DPM, Dr. Hoover completed his podiatric residency at Florida Hospital East Orlando. Dr. Hoover is affiliated with multiple hospitals and organizations, which includes the Florida Hospital Healthcare System and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He is board-certified in foot and ankle surgery, and is dedicated to helping each patient receive the highest quality foot and ankle care. If you need help with your podiatric care, call his office in Altamonte Springs to schedule an appointment.

• English

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1953)