Ratings for Dr. Robert Hoover II

My daughter was seen by Dr. Hoover last summer at the age of 10. She has Aspergers and also extreme flat foot that I have for the past 8 years tried to find her a solution for. With many failed attempts at being given insoles etc. I came to him desperate to find help. She had constant pain, as she was practically leaning into her ankles. We could not walk, stand for too long, or find shoes she was comfortable in. He was able to correct one foot with surgery and now a year later will correct the other! She is practically pain free on the corrected foot. I will say he was very friendly with her and ignored any of her "quirks" and was not bothered by her at all. I am very grateful to him for this. He has made a LIFETIME change that will help my daughter be able to function and enjoy herself more without needing wheelchairs to rest etc. I wish all doctors were this caring, smart and talented.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2019

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
Thank you for sharing your thoughts! Your feedback is important to us!

Submitted May 23, 2019

Dr Hoover is a very caring professional Dr. How ever his billing department is terrible. I make my payments as soon as I get them and I’m being threatened with collections. They don’t wait till your insurance or Medicare makes the payment. Not fair to the patient on a fixed income. But Dr Hoover is fantastic

flag | Submitted February 5, 2019

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
Your review is important to us. Thank you for taking the time to leave it. We'd love to connect with you further, please call us at 407-339-7759.

Submitted February 7, 2019

Dr. Hoover has been my doc for 10+ yrs. I like his personality and he always has a smile for his patients. He knows what is doing and has done multiple surgeries on my feet with success. I will not use anyone else.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2018

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
Thank you for publicly sharing your thoughts. It means a lot to us!

Submitted November 19, 2018

I was very fortunate that a friend referred me to Dr. Hoover. His is one of the nicest physicians I have visited. He is attentive, kind and listens to my issues. The best part, he helps make my hurting feet feel better. He is one of the BEST!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2017

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
We're happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with Dr. Hoover and the rest of the staff at Foot & Ankle Associates for Florida! pride ourselves on expert patient care and outstanding results. We appreciate your feedback!

Submitted June 11, 2018

Outstanding physician. He and the other people who helped him in the surgical room got me back on my feet again--no joke. Dr. Robert Hoover was so caring, darn well logical, and over the top nice and skilled that I wondered why I left out surgery for such a great period of time? He has a real physician's heart and obviously said his doctors' oath honestly to always give his best. And he is Extremely hard working! And he's way bright-- don't let him fool you there. You are not going to find a better podiatrist in town!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

I had bunion ectomy now my foot hurts in different places can't wear shoes in pain all the time and no help from this Doc for different outcome Don't let him butcher your feet I reget having the surgery Now they want me to have cortisol shots in my feet YEA NO

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
Thank you for providing feedback. It is unfortunate that you did not have the outcome you expected. If you would like to discuss other treatment options, please contact our office directly (407-339-7759). We are concerned about each patient, and want them to be satisfied with the care they receive from us.

Submitted August 28, 2017

Dr. Hoover has absolutely been a Godsend to me in helping me with my foot. I saw a Dr. at Jewett Orthopedic last summer for months that could not figure out what was wrong with my foot. In 2 visits Dr. Hoover solved the problem and had me walking pain free before a trip I was taking with a lot of walking involved. I have been singing Dr. Hoovers praises ever since. He truly cares about helping his patients and I am thrilled to have found this exceptional podiatrist!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
We are always pleased to hear from our patients. It is especially gratifying when you share your experience with others. We want our patients to have the best care possible. Best Regards for continued good health from the FAAF team.

Submitted August 28, 2017

My experience with Dr. Hoover and everyone in his office was exceptional. Friendly, professional and quick to provide effective medical care. I would highly recommend Dr. Hoover not only because of his expertise and experience, but also because of his friendly and helpful manner.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
So pleased that you had an exceptional experience with Dr. Hoover and his staff. I know that the entire team endeavors to deliver the best possible healthcare and we love it when a patient takes the time to share their experience. Best regards from Dr. Hoover and the FAAF team.

Submitted July 12, 2017

Dr. Hoover just performed surgery on me, a plantar fasciotomy. This was my first surgery EVER. I was completely at ease, because he is the most empathetic and competent doctor I have ever met. The guy is amazing, smart, and funny. I went to him on a workman's comp visit, after he replaced another doctor that left to start her own practice. I never would have let her operate on me, and in six months, hadn't really gotten a diagnosis from her. Within ten minutes of meeting Dr. Hoover, he had examined me, given me his diagnosis, and explained it to me in non-medical terms. He then explained treatment options. I wish he was a general practitioner, because I would follow him anywhere in the state of Florida. Dr. Hoover is really the best!!! Also, he talks to you. Not to the nurse that already talked to you to find out what's going on, but you. I haven't seen a doctor do that in years. This guy is really the best.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with Dr. Hoover, we agree that he is one of the best podiatrists around!

Submitted April 27, 2017

This man is God sent and I love going to his office. He always hugs me and takes such good care of my feet. Anyone who needs a podiatrist should go see this man. His whole family is in the medical field and are the best.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Robert Hoover II's response
Your words of affirmation mean so much! Dr. Hoover is carrying on a long tradition of health care - and I know that he truly cares for his patients.

Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Robert Hoover II's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Robert Hoover II. DPM, FACFAS, carries a long tradition of healthcare started by his father who was also a physician. Dr. Hoover earned his degree in biology and Doctorate of Podiatric Medicine from the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine. After completing his DPM, Dr. Hoover completed his podiatric residency at Florida Hospital East Orlando. Dr. Hoover is affiliated with multiple hospitals and organizations, which includes the Florida Hospital Healthcare System and the American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons. He is board-certified in foot and ankle surgery, and is dedicated to helping each patient receive the highest quality foot and ankle care. If you need help with your podiatric care, call his office in Altamonte Springs to schedule an appointment.

• English

• Loma Linda Univ Sch Of Med, Loma Linda Ca 92350 (Grad. 1953)

HIP