Ratings for Dr. Sumana Koduri

Bad news-don't go here.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

This doctor left a lot to be desired. I saw her with one of her residents, and both of them asked me questions at the same time while doing the exam, and got frustrated when I couldn't answer both at the same time. At one point I had to ask them to stop talking at the same time just to be able to give good responses, and Dr Koduri said "I'm just trying to distract you". I'm assuming she was trying to distract me from what the resident was doing, but that didn't seem quite appropriate when the resident was a) asking me questions, and b) examining me in a way that I should be allowed to pay attention to. She was of no help for my symptoms. I would not recommend dr koduri to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2014

Normally I don't like to write negative reviews, but after several experiences with this doctor I feel it is necessary to inform other patients. I thought perhaps she was having a bad day on my first appointment, but it seems that an arrogant manner is her normal demeanour. She diagnosed me without even a brief skimming of my records, and was miffed if I asked any questions. The most disturbing issue for me was her inability to admit that she may not be fully informed or up to date about some of the more rare gynecological conditions. Instead of just stating that she needed to do a bit of research or check something out, she became agitated, condescending and angry with me because of her lack of knowledge. I hope her manner improves as she gains more experience.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Dr. Sumana Koduri's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1994)