Ratings for Dr. Stuart V. Weatherwax

LOVED LOVED LOVED him!! i could not have asked for a better Dr. to deliver my first child!! he will be my OB as long as he practices medicine!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

very attentive and personable, As a physician myself I have a good understanding of what comprises a good physician, Dr. Weatherwax has all of these attributes and more. As a patient I have referred many friends and family to him.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2009

Dr. Weatherwax is a young, new doctor, but surprisingly knowledgeable and thorough.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2009

Dr. Weatherwax is an EXCEPTIONAL physician! He is one of the rare physicians left today who spends an appropriate amount of time with you to figure out what is going on and to explain the treatment plan and answer any and all questions. Dr. Weatherwax performed ovarian surgery on me and was extremely competant, caring, and checked on me everyday I was in the hospital. He was very caring and he really knows his stuff too. I only wish I would have known about him when I had my two children, as I'm very certain he is also an excellent OB to deliver babies. I have no doubt he would make an expectant mother feel well cared for and her concerns listened to and addressed. I cannot recommend Dr. Weatherwax enough! He definitely ranks among the best doctors I have seen and he made a bad situation for me become a very positive experience. Many doctors fail to do that, but Dr. Weatherwax did not. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted April 12, 2009

Dr. Stuart V. Weatherwax's Credentials

• Creighton University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MB Health