Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Figler

I love him so much! Omg the best best the doctor a ever had in my life! I was 17 when I first seen him! I was at family practice in Greenville NC 1997 ! He was just so nice so caring and sincere and personality awesome and very smart!! But a all round great docter! I wish he would of stay but I know he was going to do better thing in life!! I knew GOd was going to bless him!! I highly recommend him

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Not impressed. Maybe saw him at a rushed visit. Waited a long time. Ended up seeing a different physician to follow up

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Poor experience. Waited a long time and never got a call back when i called the office with questions.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

My first time with this Dr. He was a referral from a friend. He was helpful & nice. BUT, Dr. Figler a is very very busy Dr. Expect to wait for him while in the exam room, bring some good reading material, Gone With The Wind book lets say, you will probably finish the book by the time he gets to you. Yes he is thorough, but kept me waiitng for sometime in the exam room. I didnt even get an apology from him for walking into the room so late. Between his office practice & being head team doc for the Cleveland Browns, he seems to be spreading himself a little too thin. He told me to call his office about a test that was done, I made repeated phone calls, but this Dr. did not return my call. I was only doing what he told me to do, follow up on the results. I think next time I will choose another ortho that isn't tied into a major sports team. Again he seems to be a good Dr. but expect a very long wait if you plan on seeing him.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2010

Dr. Figler is very friendly & caring & kind hearted, he simply is The best doctor I've ever had! He took time to answer all my questions & I felt I was in very good hands.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2010

Dr. Figler is very personable, compassionate and extreamly knowledgeable in his feild of sports medician and family practice. I trust him with my health for than family PCP. He is very easy to talk to and he is a excellent physician.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2010

He is simply wonderful!!!!! I would send all my friends to him. I have a lot of aches and pains and he listened to all my complaints & addressed all the issues! What an angel he is!! :-

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Very caring and thorough. I saw him for severe carpal tunnell syndrome during pregnancy and he was so kind and helped me to make it through the rest of my pregnancy. Would recommend him 100%

flag | Submitted June 19, 2009

Very good manner. Treated me like a real live human being. Discussed problem at length and explained details in English. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2006

Dr. Richard A. Figler's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve Univ Sch Of Med, Cleveland Oh 44106 (Grad. 1996)

HealthFirst