Ratings for Dr. Margaret Penny

Dr. Penny is great. She is very knowledgeable and lets you know what she is doing and why. She was great with my son too (3 years old). I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2016

After many, many years of struggle with my vision I accidentally found Dr. Penny on the web. After the first visit I can proudly say that I consider myself a very lucky person. I can finally see the world properly. Dr. Penny is the best!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

My family have been going to Dr. Margaret Penny for decades. For children or adults she's the best - most knowledgable - and kind Optometrist you'd ever want to meet.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2016

My work takes me to many International locations, I have tried numerous times to obtain Glasses at various places in the world all to no success. Dr. Penny is the only person that I can go to get the Correct Glasses each and every time.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

Dr. Penyy is the BEST optometrist I have ever had!!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

Dr. Penny is great. The staff is high pressure sales. I prefer to shop around for glasses.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Dr. Penny diagnosed my macular degeneration and with a simple pill with lutein it has reversed. I believe in her and trust her implicitly. However, their eyewear line is much too expensive. In February 2012 I had my 2 year visit. That was perfect with the doctor. When I met with the eyewear staff I asked for a copy of my prescription but felt uncomfortable. It is March, 2014, and I did not receive a call from the office for my next visit. I have,always been called in the past. My only reason to go to urban optic is for Dr. Penny otherwise I would not go back.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

i have been with doc penny since i was in grade 5 im now 30 and still with her she is an awesome doc i now take my childern there as well only thing i do not like about her office is that they do no direct bill to my plan and cant afford to pay cash

flag | Submitted December 6, 2012

Dr. Penny is hands down the best eye doctor that I have ever seen. I once moved away and went to another doctor. My contacts and eye site always seemed off. I went back a number of times and never seemed to get it sorted out. Moved back to Calgary and after one appointment my contacts and eye site were much improved!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

Dr. Penny found and treated my son's eye problem which was severe and undetected by another optometrist. As a teacher, I have recommended her to several students for vision therapy and they have benefited from her expertise.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012