You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Christopher R. Good

I am extremely pleased with my experience with Dr. Good and the staff at the Virginia Spine Institute. You can tell he is engaged in his care and isn't just going through the motions like so many other Dr's I've been to in the past. The Virginia Spine Institute has an amazing staff who are knowledable and polite. It's great to finally find a doctor and practice who increased my quality of life and didn't exacerbate the problem with false promises and more stress. I highly recommend Dr. Good.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

I am under Dr. Good's care for a herniated disk in my lumbar spine. After being dissatisfied with one of the other surgeons at this practice, I was very happy to find Dr. Good to be extremely knowledgable, respectful, and someone who listened and cared.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Dr. Good was knowledgeable, patient, respectful and extremely thorough. He asked many questions and REALLY listened to my answers. Too many times I have seen doctors who seem to have a checklist of questions they ask but they do not pay attention to the answer the patient gives. This was not the case with Dr. Good--he truly listened and responded in kind. In addition Dr. Good seemed to have a comprehensive approach to patient care. He was not interested in just medicating or masking my symptoms--he was interested in determining the cause of the symptoms. I give Dr. Good my highest recommendation... along with my sincere appreciation.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. Good was amazing. He talked to me for almost an hour. It turns out that I need therapy, but noone else ever understood my problem before. The office there is beautiful and everyone is so helpful. I am so glad I found him. I am taking my mom there to see him next week too.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Christopher R. Good's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 2002)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=889571'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014