Ratings for Dr. Anne P. Annone

Dr. Annone is a superior dentist, excellent with children and adults alike. My 9-year-old son has looked forward to going to the dentist since we first started with her when he was 2. She's warm, personable, knowledgeable, efficient and has a gently touch. Her approach with patients is both kind and eminently professional. We miss her at Limestone Dental Associates.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Annone is great with children! My boys absolutely love to go to the dentist.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

My family has been seeing Dr. Annone for the past 12 years. I could not ask for a more caring and knowledgeable dentist. I never feel rushed, and Dr. Annone always take time to answer my questions. Both of my girls were very young when they first visited Dr. Annone. She is just awesome with kids and made them feel instantly at ease. Dr. Annone is a great dentist!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Annone has always taken the time to make sure I am comfortable. She is very knowledgeable in her field.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Dr. Annone is kind and patient. I have been seeing her for over 15 years and will follow her to wherever she practices.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Very abrupt and rude with patients. Many patients have left practice due to her "bedside" manner. Total opposite of other dentist in office, who is a total pleasure to deal with.

Submitted February 28, 2014