Ratings for Dr. D. Shrager

Dr. Berman is a higly competent and caring professional. My son saw Dr. Berman for several years and we stopped a year ago for financial reasons and sought care on our insurance plan. What a mistake! (see my review for Dr. Diller also in Walnut Creek who has renewed my admiration for Dr. Berman.) Dr. Berman helped me pinpoint many important issues related to my son and while we at times differed on medication issues, he listened to my concerns and was always respectful. I hope to be able to return to Dr. Berman in the future for my son's care (and hope I won't have to endure the long waiting list.) Highly recommended for identifying your child's developmental issues and setting forth reasonable solutions.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

Plesent experience. not long wait. the doctor was very nice and helped me with my acne. also the office staff was very helpful and informative. new hope is a very nice town, so it was good that i could stop in town for lunch after the appotintment. also, was given samples of several different medicine to try before i had to get subscription filled. so that was good too. easy parking too. i will go back

flag | Submitted September 28, 2011

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

new office in bucks county. very professional and friendly staff. saw dr. onumah, and she treated my skin cancer in two visits. i would recommend.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

Only waited 15 minutes. Saw the doctor. Was given a prescription for generic steroid cream that cost $5 and worked pretty well. Doctor only spent 10 minutes with me, but I didn't want to spend any more time than was necessary to deal with my rash.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2009

Dr Shrager has done a great job treating my psoriasis. I am currently using a new drug called Stelara and it seems to be working great. I am very impressed with Dr Shrager's professionalism and caring he demonstrates for his patients.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Very kind and knowledgeable dermatologist. Had a suspicious mole on my foot that Dr. Shrager biopsied. The mole turned out to be a melanoma. Very thorough exam saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

The so called medical office is a prototypical dermatology factory. I saw DR. Shrager of New Hope Dermatology three times over a period of three months because of a persistent and reoccurring rash. Three times I was missing diagnosed and given creams that worsened my condition. I also had a biopsy done and was told it was negative. At my wits end I saw Dr. Williams a wonderful dermatologist located at Overlook Hospital in Summit, New Jersey. Dr. Williams spent an hour with me and suspected I had a serious staff infection. This was confirmed by enduring another biopsy Dr. Williams performed. I am now on strong antibiotics and finally starting to get better after four months of suffering. This is what happens when your doctor doesn’t spend time with patients. I will never forgive Dr. Shrager for his poor treatment, and lack of caring. This is what happens when your office becomes a money printing factory.

Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. D. Shrager's Credentials

• Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med, Pittsburgh Pa 15261 (Grad. 1968)

GHI