Ratings for Dr. Brian C. Salter

I have been very uncomfortable with Dr. Salter. He will not give you key information about what he is testing for or how he lis leaning in a diagnosis without being pressed. He has made me wait weeks for test results and, once again, I had to get the phlebotomist to tell me exactly what I was being tested for.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

A very wise and comforting Doctor. He actually greets Patients in the waiting room, to take them back, when he can. He listens to all things, whether he deems them important to your diagnosis or not, and makes you feel like you are important. As my own condition progressed, he made time in his schedule to make sure I was seen, and was always available when I needed him. His office staff is also top notch. I have left entire practices before due to office staff issues, but the girls in his office are always there to help, and are always in a great mood. My only wish, is that all doctor's offices were run with this attention to detail, and precision. It's even better that they CARE about you, your condition, and your family, when you need them the most.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2010

What a wonderful experience. this doctor is very informative, very knowledgeable, and very conscientious.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Salter is a great doctor. He takes the time to listen and obviously cares. He has helped me more than my previous two neurologists combined.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2009

Dr. Brian C. Salter's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Hospitals in Annapolis, MD