Ratings for Dr. Colin Pearce

Very impressed with Dr Pearce and his staff. Kind, caring, encouraging, and informative.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

It is so worth your time to have a heart attack when this doc is on call. Dr. Pearce is so buff . . . so manly . . . he's a man's man, and my heart melted (actually it nearly stop beating). I would have liked to watch him in action--but I was, sadly, unconscious. I would recommend poor dietary habits and zero exercise for the perks of meeting this man.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

My family and I have been so impressed with Dr. pearce and his staff. I've had nothing but good treatment, I've never felt so good and I've been able to get back to doing the things I love. I've also been very appreciative to his staff as I'm always able to trust the receptionist when I call, to leave a message and make sure it's left correctly, and dr colin will get it. She's very intelligent and they are a great team. All in all excellent care.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2018

Dr. Pearce has been my main cardiologist for almost eight years. I would not be alive without his diagnosis, care and professionalism . He heads the Heart Function Clinic. He and Nurse Linda Sinclair are nothing short of unbelievable in their roles at the clinic. I have met many heart patients who see Dr. Pearce and we concur we are blessed to have him on our side. Today a good friend went with severe chest pain to RUH. My first thought was I hope Dr .Pearce is there.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Had a good relationship with this Doctor until he stopped calling me for my annual follow-up. 6 years later, I am told that his secretary left an appointment at my home 3 years after my last appointment. How could she leave an appointment when I live alone and have no answering machine. She then claimed I missed my appointment and when I phoned about it, I was rude to her. How could I phone for a missed appointment when I did not know I had an appointment? Lie after lie after lie. Must have got mixed up with another patient. I got along fine with the Doctor. Now I do not trust him anymore because of the lies that were fabricated, leaving me without a cardiologist. Why did he not write to me and inform me of his decision? Very unprofessional conduct!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

Very good doctor but very forgetful,I had a heart tack in December and had an angiogram,e said I'd get a letter for a follow up,I haven't received one yet,and this is the second time,I had problems with my heart four years ago and he said he'd send a letter for a follow up,well I'm still waiting on that one to.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Could not be more pleased and this from a retired medical professional.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

I agree with all the comments on here about Dr. Pearce! He is a very intelligent doctor and so helpful and professional... I'm very grateful to have such a brilliant doctor... I cant say enough about him... anyone who receives care from this doctor is in very good hands... Shannon :-)

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Was worried about the Angiogram but after a bit of info etch. I felt more at ease. Everything went very well.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2016

Great doctor! Ultimately professional in everything. He immediately made me feel at ease with his friendly bedside manner. He went about the procedure keeping me informed of what was happening as he placed my stent. I'm very thankful for such a superb doctor!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2016