Ratings for Dr. Maria Noya

Rude, self-serving and uncaring. Talks a lot but says nothing. Don't waste your time.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2017

I had tried this dr. Never on time and her staff very rude on phone. One time I was there she was not there and called to see if who was there. Loved to talk but not thorough. Never went back.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

I cant fathom how this woman got her license to practice medicine. I was referred to her, because I had been on a Fentanyl patch for 8 months, and finally i decided i didnt want to be on it anymore, so i went to Michigan detoxed and began on a naltraxone regiment where she has to give me an IM shot once a month, This shot makes it so that if you need opiates you cant take them, unless of course it is unavoidable and you are in a hospital setting with a crash cart ready for your heart to stop. tONIGHT i paged her for Immitrex, a symple med that i am sure many people use for the treatment of migraines and when i called her office at ten to 7 no one was there, and they are supposed to be open till 7. so i called her emergency # where the rudest operator ever told me to go to the ER and that dr noya would not call in any Immatrex me at all,and wouldnt call back have never asked her to call any medicine if for me before.My thing is that you are a bad doctor dont want to return call QUIT

flag | Submitted April 3, 2012

I met this "doctor" @ Syosset Hospital where she serves an attending not far from where her office is located in the next building. When I chose her as the primary care physician for my mother who was terminally ill with cancer at Syosset Hospital, I had not known anything about Dr. Noya. During my mother's brief stay there, Dr. Noya behaved with extremely poor bedside manner, repeatedly tried to force us to sign a DNR form along with her accomplice Dr. Bruce Kapel, and often argued unprofessionally with our family inside the patient's room while my mother lay in bed, very sick and frail. In our last day of stay, when we requested a blood transfusion for my mother, Dr. Noya and her accomplice Dr. Kapel became rude, insulting and especially combative. During one argument, Dr. Noya even said that it was my mother's "OWN FAULT" for having the cancer. They were acting with the intent to quickly send my mother to death's door, just because they believed there was no legal consequence.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2009