Ratings for Dr. Christopher Jyu

He is so rude that i can not believe. As a patient i asked a very simple question. He just stopped me. Attitude like he is the god. Very poor mannred person.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

This doctor is ridiculously rude With no respect and civility

flag | Submitted May 2, 2017

I agree with the negative ratings re this Man. Discredit to his profession. Could be better described as a cruel dictator. Lacks compassion and empathy. Blames patients for his incompetence. Has trouble filling out forms and making referrals on appropriate forms. Only had to wait 5 minutes.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2017

Dr Jyu is a either bi or predator I have him on audio recording admitting to me he did something to me while in his office and I reported today to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario and I'll be filing a police report it's not the first time he's done this but it's the last time. And his staff I've never seen such a bunch of ignorant people in my life time for a new doctor cause I'm pissed all I can think of is who else has he done it to?

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Patient's update
If anyone has had odd experiences with Dr Jyu I'd like to talk text me using my text plus app number 647-490-2068

Submitted April 20, 2017

This doctor is a fraud and should have his licence taken away. He is an uncaring disgruntled doctor. He literally told there is not he can do for me when there is evidence shown in test results. This doctor will rather let you die. Don't ever be seen by this doctor

flag | Submitted March 29, 2017

My 10 year old daughter witnessed him yell at my man and kick us both out of his office and call the police, all while I was having a stroke on the floor shortly after our confrontation with Patsy his staff. Nobody did anything to calm her or help us as my man held my head while I lay on ground on waiting room; all because my man said the receptionist Patsy was an idiot because she left us alone when I was starting the onset of a second stroke in a week. He told her I needed help right away and she said I'd be fine and for me to sit down and walked away stating she would be back in a bit. My man went to get Dr.jyu from his office and said I'm having a stroke again ..he came out and then responded by yelling at Him for verbally abusing his staff and told her to call 41 Division on him and told us both to leave while my man said I will leave just help her, he replied I want both of you leave. My man panicked and carriedd me through waiting room all while my 10tear old watched as I sat on chair and subsequently slipped out on to floor. He talked to police when they arrived about my man verbally abiding him and not paramedics except to give them all the wrong info about me because he had not been updated on my case recently regarding visits 2times to emergency. I will be reporting him and this is not going to end well for him considering his neglect and outstanding misconduct today. I too have witnessed him call his receptionist stupid and he has yelled at her and myself before as noted in previous reviews! I'm in shock and my daughter is traumatized from him complaining to the police about her dad while I lay having a stroke seizures on the floor, which ended up lasting an hour at sunnybrooke hospital! I'm tearing up as I write this. 647 300. 7183 if you would like to discuss this. Thank you and take heed seeing Dr. Christopher Jyu

flag | Submitted January 10, 2017

Saw the way he treated a staff member and I was appalled. He called her stupid and treated her like a child. Poor employees.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Terrible doctor terrible staff. Not accommodating.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

This doctor is ridiculously rude. Saw him at Rouge valley walk in. He made no eye contact with me opened my file and opened up the screen for a prescription for antibiotics. He said how long have you had that cough, I said 4 days...he went to press print. He didn't ask me what I was there for. I wasn't there for the cough. I was there for a severe ear infection. And I was already on antibiotics. But he didn't need to hear all that because he assumed I was there for the cough. He pulled my ear on top of that causing me excruciating pain and when I asked him for drops he told me no he does not believe in drops nor prescribe them....more antibiotics instead. I was in the room less than 2 minutes. Worse doctor in my experience.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2016

I went to another doctor to treat a condition I had. took forever and he ended up misdiagnosing and prescribing some medicine which did nothing. Just got worse. Went to see DR JYU, he looked at it once, laughed at the previous diagnosis prescribed an over the counter cream and i saw results the next day and fully cleared by end of week. some people say he is harsh and abrupt. I see him as not liking to have his time wasted. In return i have never felt like he wastes my time. great dr.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016