Ratings for Dr. Marianne Ho-Asjoe

Dr. Ho has been nothing but patient with me and takes the time to explain what my symptoms are when necessary. She can be late seeing you but that is because some patients book one appointment for themselves then bring their entire family to be checked up and that stretches out the appointment. Don't blame the doctor blame the inconsiderate patients!

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

Always late never happy VERY GRUMPY and her last name sums up her personality, Ho

flag | Submitted January 24, 2018

Receptionist is extremely rude and Dr. Ho is always late.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

Reception staff are unfriendly. There is always at least an hour wait. Would not recommend if you are seeking treatment that is actually helpful and effective.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

The receptionist is absolutely horrid. She's rude and unwilling to help. Dr. Ho is also always late. Waits can be up to an hour which is ridiculous if I've made an appointment months in advance. Dr. Ho is very nice and seems knowledgeable though brief and prompt given that she's so busy all the time. All in all, would not recommend.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

At her practice there are 3 doctors, Asjoe, Hoy and Chen. Used to see Asjoe until her recommendation landed me in the emergency for E. Coli. Then I started seeing Dr. Chen who is the only caring and knowledgeable doctor at that office. I saw Dr. Hoy once because I couldn't book Dr. Chen and Dr. Hoy is a b***** -- rushes you out, doesn't seem like she cares about you. Wanted to get a referral to a dermatologist for my rosacea and she declined me and said "rosacea is only on your nose and chin. come bak when it is a problem." UM NO IT CAN BE ON YOUR CHEEKS TOO YOU TW*T. I also asked Dr. Hoy the same day for a referral to do an allergy test and she said no to that too!! I almost punched her in the throat. If you come to this office, the only acceptable person you should see is Dr. Chen unless you like to waste your time.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2016

Dr. Ho was wonderful in the beginning but lately, her level of care has declined. She has become abrupt, sharp tongued and condescending over the past few years. How would she react if I spoke to her the way she spoke to me?? She would NOT care for it. Her "diagnoses" were basically telling me to suck it up and get over it...until I landed in Emergency 5 times in the past few years. Only then did she really pay attention and then have the gall to say that she thought the same thing as the emergency Dr. and suggested that I should listen to my body. Wtf?? I am not looking for sympathy or pills. I want to feel better. I do not like being lethargic, sick and in pain for months or until it lands me in Emergency...again! The locums and other docs in the office are useless!! The skinny one continually interrupts you while talking (so basically she does not listen) and the other one just smiles and nods politely...what a waste of time it is to come in.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

My family has been with them for 30+ years and has added other doctors to her practice in recent years, due to the high demand that she is in, who are also relatively kind and helpful. Unfortunately they have changed the receptionist in recent years. The receptionist told us she tried to contact us, but our phone # was no longer in use, which is false as it has not changed in the last 20+ years, and they ended up destroying all their files under our names which is absolutely awful. Overall the doctors are good, but the reception is a pain to deal with.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Incredibly rude receptionist. In addition to her class act personality, she gave me the wrong appointment times twice! The second time, Dr. Ho-Asjoe scolded me for coming in late (SHE scolded ME - and I had my newborn baby with me). I mentioned that her receptionist gave me the wrong appointment time and she didn't believe me. What I should have done was say that this was just pay back for all of the hours I've spent in her waiting room for her to call me in. I'm usually waiting an hour in her waiting room (at least) and an additional 1/2 hour in the check-up room. One time I purposely asked for the first appointment of the day (8:45 am). I showed up there 10 minutes early and the rude receptionist kept the office door locked so that I couldn't come in (yes it was raining - serves me right for coming in early). At 8:45 sharp she unlocks the door and I begin to wait in the waiting room. 9:00 rolls around and I hear the back door of the office open and close....it was Dr. Ho-Asjoe just arriving into work. She is even late for the first appointment of the day. By the time she saw me I had been waiting for at least 1/2 hour. Did I mention it was the first appointment of the day? Let's just say I have finally changed doctors - And have never been so pleased! :)

flag | Submitted April 9, 2015

Good doctor and kind hearted. Terrible receptionist who is rude and temperamental. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way. I've seen her treat other patients with such disrespect, especially with the elderly. Not sure why Dr Ho keeps her around. I've made a complaint before but all Dr Ho did was smile and shrug. Over the years Dr Ho has gotten really busy that appointments are weeks away so I don't bother.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015