Ratings for Dr. Jonathan J. Baskin

Very thorough and informative, great and friendly staff

flag | Submitted April 12, 2019

I had very bad pain going from my lower back down my right leg and couldn't even walk. Doctors were telling me that it was just swore and to go to physical therapy. When I meet dr Baskin he had told me that I need to have surgery that I had a herniated disk and was the only way to fix. He did a great job and 6 weeks after surgery I am 100 percent. Thank you for you're help

flag | Submitted April 5, 2019

Overall, a nice and informative time. Usually the doctors take a very long time but not here, so props for that.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2019

The total experience from beginning to end with my surgery has been excellent, Beginning from the first consultation until now. Choosing Dr. Baskin and his team has been the best decision I have made. One month post op and I already feel amazing progress. Thank you Dr. Baskin

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

Dr. Baskin is extremely thorough. Unbelievable bedside manner. Explains everything thoroughly. Feel extremely confident in his abilities. Brain surgeon for my son after a TBI, unbelievable recovery.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2018

I came to see Dr. Baskin for a back issue. The whole experience from the beginning through a surgical procedure has been excellent. He was always willing to answer questions patiently during consultations and I am pain free following surgery. Thank you Dr. Baskin!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Very pleased with my surgery outcome and follow up. Staff is pleasant and helpful.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

I have been a patient here for about 5 years. I recently had back surgery. Dr. Baskin is easy to speak to and listens to me. He is patient,thoughtful and thorough. Staff is lovely,friendly and attentive.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

I had a herniated L3 disk causing back and right leg pain. Dr. Baskin suggested I try Neurotonin. It took the edge off my pain, but I still had difficulty walking more than a quarter mile, getting up from a chair and driving. After consulting with Dr. Baskin I decided to have a minimally invasive disectomy. I am very happy with the results.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2018

I have been extremely pleased with the care and personal attention given to me. Appreciate the ease in contacting the physician and his communication with me and my wife.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2018

Dr. Jonathan J. Baskin's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins Univ Sch Of Med, Baltimore Md 21205 (Grad. 1992)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morristown, NJ