Ratings for Dr. Shawn Thistle

I really like Dr. Thistle's care. He listens attentively and then actively works with you to resolve the issue. I have a disc problem and he has been very flexible in trying different treatments to bring me pain relief. Very knowledgeable, personable and professional. And his adjustments and therapy are gentle. I trust his abilities.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009

Went airborne down a flight of stairs. Badly bruised my left thigh and tailbone! It was quite sore and very uncomfortable. Dr. Thistle listened attentively, assessed my injuries and helped loosen and relax my tense glute and lower back muscles. I went in feeling as though I'd been hit by an SUV and walked out feeling limber and hopeful. I seldom entrust my body to Chiropractors as I'm usually cautious of having more damage than good done unto me. This is certainly not the case with Dr. Thistle. To ensure that I was feeling better after my first treatment, he sent a quick note to check up on me. Hats off to the Dr. Thistle's of the world, who put their heart into their work.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2007