Ratings for Dr. Sanjay K Madan

Do NOT use this practice. My mom was diagnosed with cancer, "Doctor" Madan refused to treat. Dumped her in a nursing home to die., one that his staff nor he visited patients at. Refused to order even comfort medications. We fired him, and was never to see our family again! Picked up the "house" MD at SNF and got treatment. Madan is a horrible, uncaring doctor, staff are a joke. Wouldn't take my dog here. Shame you can't rate less than 1 Star..

flag | Submitted November 8, 2017

Do NOT use this "doctor" either you or your loved one will regret it. My family member was diagnosed with a life threatening condition, "Doctor" Madan refused to treat the initial diagnosis, instead sending them to a skilled nursing home to die. A month later they are back to the hospital and still no treatment for initial diagnosis. Horrible doctors, horrible staff, and by the way, the "office manager" (wife) was caught lying on a recorded line...some ethical practice, huh?

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

Dr. Madan seemed to pay more attention to his computer than to me. Recently I had a problem with ongoing leg and hip pain. He ordered a lower back xray, physical therapy, and Naproxen. The Naproxen did not relieve the pain but he would not prescribe anything else. Back xray only showed scoliosis and arthritis. He did not want to do any further investigation of my problem or pain and seemed upset that I suggested it felt like nerve pain not muscle or bone. When he refused to do any further investigation, I chose a different doctor who is investigating further.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

First, Dr. diagnosed my husband's cancer too late. Then, getting referrals from him was like pulling teeth. My husband became septic and was hospitalized; Dr. tried to talk me into turning off life support. My husband recovered from this episode and then dr. tried to talk me into transferring my husband off his book and to hospice. My husband lived ONE MORE YEAR, most of which he enjoyed, before he finally died. NEVER want to see this Dr. again.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2011

My father is 87 and sees Dr. Madan. Recently he was sick with pneumonia. It was hard to get an appointment with him. His staff was rude and unsympathetic. Basically he did not want to treat him and said due to his age would just prescribe morphine and let nature take its course! I forced him to give him basic treatment. He still took over 24 hours to prescribe medications to treat him. I ended up taking him to the hospital.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2009

Very hard to get to see the doc. nurses take care of everything and then check with doc, which is OK, before making any decisions. It appeared as there was a lack of communication between his office and other medical offices

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Dr. Sanjay K Madan's Credentials

• Med Coll, Baroda Univ, Baroda, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1991)

Top Hospitals in Clearwater, FL